love you dad ♡♡ ~

Ava's pov ~~

I woke up as bright sunlight hitting on my face, I streched my arms and i opened my phone and i see a dating app in the recents. I remembered about last night,
i remembered that handsome cute guy, his green eyes, cute dimples when he smile, his deep voice.. he is so eternal, my smile dropped when i remembered about that mess, so disrespectful, he only have nice face but not the character. Beautiful brat! Ahhh! Why i am thinking of him? Forget him, forget him ava... He's a horny dog, he doesn't deserve your thinking. I logged out and deleted the app. I am happy that i am moving to New York gonna have a new life there, freedom will be in my hands. My mood automatically lights up, and went to our balcony.

Author pov ~~

" You know I don't like the idea of sending her to newyork... She's a girl honey... Find a nice husband for her...." A woman in 40's speaks in loud voice to her husband.. That's non other than Clarie harper...

" Love she's still kid. And she wanted to study in that university all time.. finally she got selected... Let her go. " Mr. Harper said while sipping his tea. Mrs. Harper rolls her eyes due to his support to his daughter and spoiling her more.... Both father and daughter were one team who always teases her and annoy her from childhood...

Mrs. Harper always wants Ava to be a girl who is elegant, nice and Matured enough to be married. But She became as a clumsy, stubborn, childish nature girl who always by her dad's side..

"Good morning dad "Ava came out and hugged her father from behind... " Good morning dear..." Mr. Harper wish as she sat one the garden chair.

Mrs. Harper ( clarie ) : " Look! Does all girls sleep for so many hours like you?? A girl should wakeup early, and take care of the house.. what would you do when you get married??? I will get the bad name from your mother in law's family...."

Ava : " Did you start again! Seriously mom??? Early in the morning??? " *Rolls eyes while reading the paper.

Mrs. Harper ( clarie ) : "Oh, What should you want me to do? If you're well disciplined then i got no worries for you.. Do you really need to study in newyork??? Does london was not enough for you?? "

Ava : " Yes mom! Its my dream to live in newyork and study there...To learn being independent and so on... "

Mrs. Harper : " It's not time to claim your dreams ava, you are girl, we can't leave you alone in another country..."

Ava : " Daadddd ! " She fake cries to her dad..

Mr. Harper (james ) : " Clarie! ( Mrs. Harper ) She's my daughter, and future ceo for our company, she needs to know about the outside world... And i made all the arrangements, you can live in our penthouse there and taylor, selena will live with you ok darling, happy now ???? "

Ava : " Thank you so much dad! I love you so much..." She gets up and hugs her dad..

Mrs. Harper ( clarie ) : " And you will have security and workers and also the drivers.. " She says to ava in authoritative voice which ava didn't found of.. She's going to newyork just to be as a free bird without security, rules etc... But her mother never take a chance when it comes to her daughter.. She made cute pout to her father in which he nodded at her..

Mr. Harper : '' Honey! I've made all the arrangements for her. Don't stress yourself ! "

Mrs. Harper (Claire): " Do you really leave this mother to go to newyork??? " She said cuz she will be missing her little bean.

Ava : " Mom, don't be sad, it's only three years.. but i will call you and make sure to get scolded by you every day... " She teases her a bit which made her mother laugh. "Ok mom and dad, it's getting late for the university. I gotta go. Bye mom! Bye dad. " She said as she went back to her room and got ready for the university.