Part 22

Francine

"Freen, can you accompany me later?"  Bec said sitting in front of me in the living room, caressing Bon's head in her lap. It's about 6 pm, we don't have a gig today since it's Thursday so I don't know where else is she going. "Where?" I curiously asked. She's not a person who loves to roam at night, she isn't a bat or what to do so. "At the bar, Dad's gonna be in there and I'll have to check other stuffs too" she explained.

"Sure thing"  I answered giving her a smile. Come to think of it, time flies by and it's already the last week of the month. We've known each other for almost a month now and if I were to go back on that first time, I would've smack my own self for acting like that before. Just a random thought though...

"Pretty" I heard her exclaimed out of nothing making me turn my gaze right at her. She's holding her camera up at me and I can see from the movement of her fingers that she probably is taking a picture of me right now.

She's smiling widely while looking at her phone and at me at the same time. I can't help it but to smile at the look of her face. 

"Aww, stop it you're making me a star" I jokingly put my hand right next to her camera. 

She just giggled and went back into scrolling through her phone. How adorable

--------------------------------------

Becky 

She's just scrolling through her phone but why does she seems so fine at all? I secretly took a picture of her in my phone because I can't let this sight pass by.

She's looking seriously gorgeous in here. I'm not kidding. She looks like she's curious about something that's in her phone but that doesn't stop her from being "Pretty". I accidentally said making her look at me. I should've adored her quietly. 

She stared at me for a bit and I know it's another chance to take a photo so *click*