Chapter fourteen

Happy new year

Alyna

It was quite, maybe because it was almost dusk but it shouldn't be this quite right? It's new year's Eve after all... I mean that's what I last remember!

Huffing out I finally got up from the bed as I felt a bit better now. I wasn't able to open the door. It was LOCKED!!! I am kidnapped for sureeee!! Does Jackson know where am I? Is he going to save me or will all these people kill me? Or maybe he will find another girl and marry her as I'll be nowhere to be found. All kind of second thoughts were eating me up when I couldn't control anymore. I was kept at the 3rd floor I guess I mean that is what it looked from the window. I wasn't very good at maths but calculating the distance on my own, I really was on the 3rd floor. If I even tried jumping out of here I still wouldn't be able to walk or run my way through here as my bones will be broken in god knows how many pieces! GOD HELP ME!!

The clock in my bedroom showed 11:45.. More 15mins and a new year will start. ‘What a great way to start a new year Alyna’ I thought to myself!! Lol. That is when I heard the door clicked open and the same boy from later this day entered in with many bags in his hands.

Hello love.. ” why does he address me like that.

I have a name. And as I can see you people have took the risk of bringing me here that too from Mr. Jackson rommano's mansion, it will be a shame if you don't know my name yet. ” I said folding my hands on my chest.

You are one kind of a girl.. ” he said with a smirk appearing on his face. “ Soo miss. Alyna, I've bought you some clothes as you'll be staying here with me for a much longer period of time.”

And how long is that may I know?

Oh I'm afraid u can't. ”

I thought of asking it now as I saw it the most perfect time to atleast try and get a glimpse of who he was and what he wanted, “ It's new year's Eve tonight, isn't it? ”

Yes it is.

So aren't we going to celebrate? ”
He stared at me for a moment. Like that was obvious, who asks a stranger to celebrate new year's eve with them and that too, to a man who has just kidnapped you mere hours ago, great start Alyna,

Do you want to celebrate it? ”

To say that I'm amazed would be an understatement.. Nobody has ever asked me of my opinions, not even my father for that matter. He made all my life decisions without even bothering to discuss it with me. It was the first time some asked me of what I wanted. It felt strange because except for richie nobody knew what I wanted. I kept blankly staring at him as I couldn't find the words to tell him how different this little words made me feel.

Running out of patience he finally broke the silence,

I asked you something love. Do you want to celebrate it?

But how could we, we only have 10 mins in our hands.

Don't worry about that! ” with that he gripped my hand in a swift moment and took me somewhere along with him. We were basically running in the large hallways and that is when I was taking a close look at everything that I was able to see in that running phase. I needed to know where am i, who these people are and what do they want with me, what do they plan to do with me? Everything.. I needed to know everything.

We stopped in the front garden. It was huge, and very pretty, there were lightnings everywhere and it was the least expected thing from a man who just kidnapped me mere hours ago.