Chapter thirty-one

Mature content ahead
This chapter contains mention of blood, abuse and rape
_____________________________________________

Tears

Isabella

90 percent of life is confidence, and the thing about confidence is that nobody knows if it's real! But in my case it's a hundred percent real thing.

The cold shower relaxed all of my numb senses making a shiver run down my spine by its contact. I love cold showers even though it's just a shower but me in it;) It makes you want to feel things that you've never felt in a very long time.

Wrapping a towel around me I walked in the closet to find something new to wear today. Ana isn't home, I saw her leaving yesterday night with father. Who knows when we'll get to meet again.
Huffing I wore the last piece of clothes that was needed for me to look a bit different today.

I was wearing a normal grey sweatpants with a white crop top. It was more than comforting but if something came up, I'll have to get out of these heavenly comforting clothes, I thought to myself while staring in the mirror. My hair was tied up in a messy bun which I was afraid that I'll have to tie it again if something came up.

I went down stairs to look for Aaron when I met Pablo so I decided to ask him instead,

Pablo. ”
He turned around as I called his name.

Have you seen Aaron? ”

Boss called him. ”

In the office? ”

Yeah. ” he nodded and resumed walking. To be honest I have nothing against Pablo but I always get this weird vibe from him. The way he eyes my down everytime we coincidentally meet. But whatever he already know I'm out of his league.

Padré (father) never calls anyone in his office untless it's a very important thing. Changing my mind I went to the office to see if I was needed anywhere but the second I reached near the door and heard the topic they were talking on, made me regret my decision of coming here without being asked for. They were talking about Alyna. The same girl Aaron fell for, padré wanted to bring her back, he wanted to gift her like some sort of a toy to Aaron and Aaron was the happiest man alive. I can say that without even looking at his face.

It was too late for me to return back before anyone could see me but still I tried giving it a shot and was about to leave when father saw me.

Ahh come in. ”

Fuck I cursed under my breath as I greeted father and took a seat besides Aaron. I didn't match eyes with him because I know, I know the moment I look in his eyes all of my rules, all of my morals with be broken down as I won't be able to hold my emotions in and I have promised myself since the day I burned that fucking house of my parents, that my eyes will never ever ever know how it feels to be blurred by tears ever again.

Tears never fix anything, so I vowed to never do it again!

Looks like we have a guest. ” I said the only thing I could think of.

Father nodded as he gave us orders of how everything should be when Jackson comes here with his men and her. I simply nodded in everything father said and Aaron, well Aaron couldn't stop answering his father. Well, needs after all force you to consider even a donkey as your king.  I mean people would praise the donkey if it means all of their wishes are getting fulfilled and they are getting everything they need right!?