Chapter 12

Raphael's POV
I walked Genevieve outside and as I was about to speak. I saw Mia, as in Mia,the girl that betrayed me with my bestfriend , the most unbelievable thing was that they we're still together infact engaged, whilst I was still here, hopeless.

When I saw them coming closer, I kissed Genevieve, so that Mia would think  that I had actually moved on. But the taste of her lips had me going on with the kiss and for some reason, I wanted to kiss her for the remaining of the night.

Genevieve had broke the kiss and walked off with tears in her eyes.
I did it again I made her cry for the fucking second time because of Mia but why I'm I angry at myself ?

I turned my back and saw my mum, but before she could say anything I spoke
"Where you there for long mum?"
"No, I just arrived and saw Genevieve walking out with tears in her eyes what did you do to her" she explained
"Nothing just a couple fight, but I will go talk to her"I explained.

I walked to the backyard and saw Genevieve looking at the sky, crying whilst saying
"What did I ever do wrong?? Why I'm I being treated like a property?? " I couldn't face her after hearing what she said , I was about to turn my back but I heard her shouting in pain and I couldn't help but ran to her side.

************************************************************************
Genevieve's POV
I was sad that I was being treated like a property, why is he trying to control my life. Why did he kiss me for the second time ?? and so much more questions on my head but none had answers.

I looked at the sky and started crying whilst thinking about my life, this is not how I planned my life to be.
"What did I ever do wrong??, Why I'm I being treated like a property??"
I said asking the sky when I received a message from Lorraine, Raphael's mum saying "come in, we are going to have dinner in 15 minutes" I wiped my tears and got up .
I was about to walk when I felt a stung on my foot when I looked down, it was a snake that had bitten me.

I shouted in pain, but to my surprise I saw Raphael coming to my aid, I looked at him blankly as he was trying to look at the bite
"What happened? how did it happened? Where is the snake? " He asked whilst looking for the snake but unfortunately the snake had hid .

He then bent down and looked at my foot, whilst blowing my bruise and trying to find something to tie with it when I said whilst removing my foot from his hold
"Why are you pretending as if you care when you don't ??"
"This is not the time for that you are hurting, you need to be treated at once let me tie the sore will you " he begged.
"No, I don't need your help I'm perfectly fine" I acknowledged even though I wasn't , as I felt like something was rising from the foot to my body, but I ignored and walked off.

************************************************************************
Raphael's POV
I don't know why this girl is stubborn and why won't she allow me help her. But I can't blame her , it's my fault but she should atleast let me help her.

She walked off whilst dragging her foot. She can't even walk properly but yet she won't let me help her. I looked at her whilst she was walking off but minutes later she dropped but before she could drop i caught her and carried her.

Whilst carrying her to the car, eyes we're on me but I didn't care all I wanted was that Genevieve should be ok. I looked at her skin and saw that it had started to become pale.

I immediately tore from my shirt and tied up the area that the snake had bitten and ran to the driver's seat and drove as fast as I could to the hospital but on the way there was traffic and I felt frustrated.

I called the doctor but he wasn't answering, I looked at her and she was slowly turning blue , so I came down and carried her through the traffic, whilst some people came down and looked at me, some were videoing , some were clapping,some were taking pictures but I didn't care I just needed my Genevieve back.

I jumped some cars as I accidentally hit my arm on the glass of one of the cars and got hurt. But I didn't care, I just continued till I reached the nearest hospital.

I ran inside and noticed everyone sitting down looked at me but I didn't care.
"Nurse, Doctor, is there anyone here , please I need help she's dying" I shouted as the nurse and doctor came to my aid.
"What happened to her" the doctor asked whilst taking her to the emergency room
"She was bitten by a snake a while ago and ...... Whilst ..... trying to bring her here her skin started to turn blue but please doctor you have to save her please do everything you can doctor please doctor you have to promise me that you will save my fiancee please doctor promise me" I begged
"Don't worry sir we will try our very best to save her but I can't promise anything because you brought her in late but we will do our very best.just sign in the form so  we can start the surgery " he stated and I immediately signed the papers as I signed them  he started pushing her in the emergency room, I ran after them but they closed the emergency room doors.

I punched the wall and shouted"fuck" I started pouting up and down as I was very scared I would loose her. I started to think of the times we had spent together, which are all bad memories but I promise myself this, that if she's ok I will start treating her well.

I was still in my thoughts when I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw that it was mum, I hugged her as tears fell from my eyes  and I spoke
" I just want my Genevieve back mum that's all"
"Don't worry my son everything will be fine" she consoled me.

We were interrupted when I saw the nurse coming out the emergency room and I tried to ask her but she didn't answer instead she ignored me.
For the first time in my life I felt helpless and didn't know what to do.