Mr rude to good?ヽ⁠(⁠。⁠◕⁠o⁠◕⁠。⁠)⁠ノ⁠.

It was 6:00 AM  in the morning.
Author pov:
Tae was hugging jk like a pillow. As the sunrays entered into taekook room tae woke from sleep. He realised his position and backed off . He was trying to remember about previous night . He remembered everything.
Tae woke up from bed and got ready for college. Tae closed the room door and went out . Alarm rang jk too woke up and saw tae was not in the room . He checked the whole room but couldn't find him. So he  got ready.
as usual he went to his class . He found the  girl viewing at him .

Rosa: hey jungkook me who asked u to help in tae matter.
Jk : ohh hello
Rosa : did u know about his likes and dislikes? When will u introduce me to him? When is tae free today?
Jk : hey so many questions. I don't know about all these .
Rosa : wt do u mean u don't know? how can a person not know about there roommate?
Jk : i don't need to answer ur questions...
Rosa : your behaviour seems to be like u like him
Jk: what the hell ! Wt do u mean by i like him..
Rosa : don't lie...
Jk : ur talking rubbish if i had to say...
Rosa : i am saying fact becoz only the loving one will understand and protect them  from others..
Jk :乁⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠o⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠ㄏ
Author pov :
Jk didn't care wt Rosa said to him but he had the regret of this behaviour previous night. He was bit disturbed and didn't listen classes attentively The very period was music class after lunch ..he was nervous and excited to see tae and say sorry to him..
In music class:
Good afternoon students today we r going to learn about playing guitar 🎸
Students: okay ma'am.
Jk entered the class and wanted to sit near tae . But suddenly a girl rushed faster than jk and sat near tae.
Jk left upset and sat at back .Tae observed jk being upset.
Class started. The girl beside tae was trying to flirt with him but tae left uncomfortable and didn't care. Jk was continuously watching her becoz she was behaving weirdly where tae left uncomfortable . When the class ended tae directly went  to hostel . Jk saw tae went to hostel. He wanted to go near him  but he didn't have option but to attend classes.
Evening at hostel:
Jk went to his after the classes. He didn't see tae in room . He always feel suspicious about tae not being in room.
Jk freshed up and started to write his assignments.
Tae came to room he saw jk writing. He slowly locked the room and went to fresh up himself.
Jk observed him but didn't talk with him . He felt awkward. Jk thought tae would be hungry and made food for him as an apology for his behaviour.
He gave the plate to tae but tae refused it. He. Turned to other side and had sad face . Jk couldn't take it and he started tearing up .
Jk: i am sorry hyung (crying)
Tae :(no reaction)
Jk : i am really sorry hyung i didn't mean to hurt you please forgive me i regret my behaviour.
(Tae could feel his sincere behaviour and turned around.)
Tae: okay i forgive u
Jk : if u had forgiven me then eat the food that i made ..
Tae : i am not hungry.
Jk : please hyung (teary eyes)
Tae : i will eat it ,don't cry .
Jk : (happy smile).
Jk happily completed his assignments and went to bed.