(⁠^⁠^⁠)

"Eomma I miss u " Jungkook hugged his mom. "I will miss my both sons now" Mrs Jeon Hugged both her son's.
Don't worry mom we will frequently visit here  whenever we r free  tae hugged Mrs Jeon . "Jungkooka don't make  worry tae too much " Mrs Jeon said bunny. "I am not kid to bother TAe " jk said with a pout. Mrs Jeon kissed jk forehead"I was teasing pabo"
"My son is all grown that  he got engaged and will be marrying soon " Mrs Jeon got emotional to send him off.   "I will take good care of him mom " tae assured. "Be happy and together always" Mrs Jeon blessed them and taekook bid their good byes to Mrs Jeon .

Taekook got into the train at right time and were missing Mrs Jeon already.
" Hyungi I miss mom!!" Jk leaned  his head on tae's shoulder. " Me too" tae bumped his head with jk's head. "When we will get our holiday? I want to visit my home again " jk interwined his hands with tae's hand. Tae was so into thoughts he didn't hear jk words. "Hyungi, taehyung hungi " jk waved his hands to get tae's attention. "I miss my parents " tae got emotional. " In my childhood I used to travel with my parents to my grandparents house just like we visited ur house,now I have no one to miss and  visit. I Miss them so much " tae closed his eyes recalling his parents.

Jk teared up seeing his hyungi getting emotional. He embraced tae into a worm hug  to console.
Babies(taekook )slept leaning more into each other . Jk assured tae was alright. The beautiful moon , starlight ,breeze was getting cooler late night. It made taekook cuddle more and more to avoid cold and feel warmth between them.

After a long journey vkook arrived to their hostel. 'Shitt!! Jk i forgot something " tae made jk flinch. "Wt u forgot? And where?" Tae pecked jk and said "forgot to kiss u from yesterday !!" "Hyung u scared me for a second " pout . "Sorry baby " tae closed the door with a smirk. Elder hugged younger and made him fall on bed. " I miss ur kisses now" tae pouted. How can u ? I  kissed u two days back . " It TWo days baby " tae hovered on jk. Teasing bunny started kissing all over his face except his pulmy lips. Tae was waiting to get a French kiss ,poor baby  was sulking.
Jk noticed sulky tae and gigged. "U r such a tease " tae 😑.

Jk pulled tae closer to him and attached his lips making elder melt into a soft kiss. Tae took the chance and entered into jk's mouth . Jk allowed elder to continue wt he was doing. Tae bite jk's lower lips making jk hiss . Tae was getting wild, jk lips was swollen. "Hyungi .. jk stopped tae . "Sorry baby i couldn't control myself " tae got up and took lip balm.
Jungkook pouted. Tae applied balm to jk's swollen lips .

Holidays ended and everyone was busy with academic year schedule. Taehyung was in his final year to get graduated. Jungkook was in 3 rd year .
Both decided to get married after tae's graduation. Both were living a happy with each other. Everyone had come to know about taekook relationship.
Most of the girls were jealous of taekook. Bogum and seo Joon never missed a chance to tease lovely couple.

Weather was good and sky was cloudy a bit. Jungkook wanted to go around for a evening walk. Tae accompanied jk ,he never misses chance to spend time with my baby. "Jungkooka let's get a flat nearby untill u complete ur studies" tae waved there  interwined hands . "Wt about the lease then ? " Don't worry about it ,after my graduation i will take up a job. "My hubby is so thoughtful,I love u baby" jk praised his baby. "Love u too baby !! Wt about my kiss?" "Hyungi were on streets and u want kiss now?" Jk questioned to insane taehyung.  "Does it matter if it's a street to get kiss from ur loved ones."  sky was getting darker and  Rain started pouring off . They both didn't even get an umbrella.

Jk removed his coat and covered himself and tae from rain drops. "Hyung let's go " jk was about to run but tae stopped him. "Will u make my wish come true?"tae questioned looking into jk eyes. Jk immediately said yes. " My wish is to be kissed by my love in the  rain " tae moved closer to jk. "My wish is to kiss my love in this rain , now itself. " Jk leaned to  close the gap between them and lips pressed together for a extent period.
The Kiss meant  "my only  love " .   Rain drops drizzling at that moment,Gloomy weather and a perfect kiss........