(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)

Students settled down around the round table chairs . Kookie and tae sat opposite to each other . Enwoo sat near jk and  park bogum near tae. They started playing truth or dare game. If the person doesn't accept truth or dare they have take one glass shot 🥃. One of student spin the bottle.

Direction of bottle was for enwoo and  park bogum .
Park bogum : enwoo truth or dare?
Enwoo : i choose truth hyung.
Bogum : okay!! Tell us about ur first love.
Enwoo : hyung!! Please don't ask such questions (shy)
Bogum : no no u have to answer it . U have no other option .
Enwoo: ahhh hyung !! Okay i will answer it .
When i was in my primary school i liked a girl . She was beautiful and perfect. I wanted to confess her my feelings. I prepared myself and took a rose .  I Went to her and proposed her but she rejected me becoz she already had boyfriend.
Bogum : aaaahhh so sad !!
(They spin the bottle . Now the turn was for jk and yumi )
Yumi : truth or dare?
Jk : truth noona!!
Yumi : tell us who is ur  crush in our university.
Jk : noona i can't answer it . I will take the shot 🥃.
(Jk drank the shot but tae was curious to know the answer)
Next turn was for tae and enwoo
Enwoo : tae truth or dare?
Tae : dare
Enwoo : dance with bogum !!
Tae : okay challenge accepted.
(Bogum and tae goes to dance floor. Bogum puts his hand on tae's waist.
Tae put his hand on bogum shoulder . They started vibing to music 🎶.
Jk felt strange and didn't like tae and bogum dancing together.jk couldn't tolerate himself when he saw Bogum moving his hands on tae's waist . Dance challenge was done  . Tae and bogum settles in their seats.)
Now turn was for jk and woo shik
Woo shik :truth or dare ?
Jk : dare hyung!
Woo shik : show us ur crush and propose him/her.
Jk : (he again took the shot)
Everyone was like ahh this boy ....

They continued the game , whenever jk had to accept the challenge or had to say truth he took shots. Jk was so drunk he was tipsy and talking to himself.  Tae saw jk  being drunk so much.When jk decided to go restroom. Tae helped him take there. Jk was mumbling to himself and stumbling around .tae  kept holding jk from falling over.
Finally they both reach restroom  with great difficulty.

Tae leaves jk from his grip  to use restroom but jk tipsiness was high .jk  was  being  cute and clumsy at the same time. Tae was so much whipped to his jk . Jk could only  remember tae and bogum dancing together which he didn't like it . He was angry with tae . He was not listening to tae becoz  Jk was  jealous and angry  with him. Jk was stepping towards tae and tae was stepping backwards. Tae back stepped untill he hit the wall . Jk put his hand on  the wall and leaned near tae's face. They were so close , they could sense each other breathing.
Jk : hyung y did u accept the dance challenge?
Tae : becoz i don't wanted to take shot.
Jk : y did u dance with bogum? I didn't like him being touchy with you .༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ
(Tae mind *- my jk is so cute 🥺 him being jealous 😗 ahhh)
jk : hyung answer to me .
(Tae was so  lost in jk beauty he didn't hear jk )
Jk : hyung ur  ignoring me..
Jk started crying (fake cry ) . tae came into senses and looked at crying jk.
Tae : jk don't cry .(worried eyes)
Tae cupped jk face and said don't cry . Jk lost his control looking at tae .
He kissed tae unknowingly.
Tae pov:
I was consoling jk not to cry . I was oblivious when suddenly jk's lips attached with my lips . I didn't know wt was going. I had butterflies in my stomach. Jk was continuously moving his lips on my lips but i didn't respond to him. I was controlling myself from kissing him . Jk had soft lips and i had to say that he is good at kissing .About 2 min jk attached his lips.  we both were out of Breath and backed away to get oxygen . Jk didn't know wt he was doing  ,i bet he will regret when he knows wt he had done.

Continuation