🍁☂️ | KAZUSCARA

🍁☂️

Based on @/jihyeonloml 's idea (Twitter).

What I got:

- Celebrity AU
- Right person, not enough time
- Loss and grief
- ,,It has always been you"

Warning: angst

We love tears and pain ✌️

🍁☂️

Kazuha is a boy who have joined the Anemo boy band a long while ago. It was a dream come true for him, becoming one of the idols as well as the others from the band.

It was a really peaceful day for the boys. They have been sitting in the living room together, talking, drinking tea (and wine, they had to get used to Venti's love towards wine). Kazuha have heard that someone will be joining them really soon and they will come to their house today. It made him think who is he going to be.

- Kazuha, can you bring me some dango milk from the fridge?...- Heizou asked, making cute face. Kazuha have sighed quietly and got up with a small smile. Heizou was the newest one here, he joined them after Kazuha.

The first one in the group was Venti, then he gave a proposition for Aether and Xiao to join him. After a longer while Kazuha have decided to join them too, since it was his dream to become one of the idols. And then Heizou have joined them. They all are different but this is what makes them interesting and their fans love them.

- Sure. Anyone want something?- He asked while looking at everyone look at their phones.

- Almond tofu.- Xiao looked at him while hugging Aether. They both have became really close once they have joined the group. Most of the fans knows that something is going on but they still must keep it as secret. Jean, their menager, she didn't wanted any problems because of their feelings and relationships.

He have waited a little bit more to see if anyone says something more but they went all silent. Kazuha have left the living room and entered the kitchen, opening the fridge, taking the stuff they wanted and went back to the living room. He gave them what they wanted and sat back down on his previous place, then he heard the door bell.

- I will open!- Venti shouted and run to the door, making everyone sit straight on their places. They have been wondering: who will join them this time? In few seconds they will get to know because they already heard the foot steps.- Everyone! I would want to introduce to you!- A boy with a jellyfish haircut, pale skin like a doll, red eyeliner, pretty eyes with long lashes, pink cheeks and beautiful red lips... His beauty was really mesmerizing and it made Kazuha stare.- Wanderer! Or Kunikuzushi? Kabukimono?... Scaramouche?....

- Call me whatever you want. This is embarassing.- He said quietly, his voice ringing in Kazuha's ears. He became even more curious of the new person. He's thought suddenly went to thinking how cute he is, acting so shy around them.

- I can help with unpacking.- He quickly came up to Scaramouche and took one of his bags, offering help.- I will show you your room.- He smiled gently while looking the other into eyes.

- Thanks...- A small blush have appeared on his cheeks and then he followed the boy to his room. Everyone looked at eachother and smiled.

- Have we just witnessed love at first sight?- Aether laughed quietly.

And that's how it all have started.

🍁☂️

And it all went with simple small words exchange, turning into long sleepless nights and into small flirt. But what kept them away from being more than just friends and coworkes? Scaramouche's attitude. In fact he wasn't a shy and calm boy, he was sarcastic, sometimes rude, making argue with others sometimes. But not with Kazuha. Around Kazuha? He was always acting nice, as if his presence was making him calm down.