𝓐 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓷 𝓻𝓾𝓵𝓮

So my friend made a comment about a succubus and I did a little research and found out what it was. I decided to write a story about it.

Don't worry I'm going to complete "The Selection" later.

A succubus is a female demon that survives on sleeping with men or men in general. So read part 1 of the story and tell what you think about it.

■□⋇⋆✦●○■□⋇⋆✦●○■□⋇⋆✦●○■□⋇⋆✦●○■□⋇⋆✦●○■□⋇⋆✦●○

"Angie Sweets?" the professor called "Are you here?" he said waking her from my daydream.

"I'm here," she replied quickly.

The professor sighed and moved on to the next person.

Angie was still busy looking at Marvin.

The most handsome person she has met in her entire life.

"Ironic," she thought to herself.

"They call me Angie, what they don't know is that I'm far from an angel".

Angie was a succubus, a really good one at that.

She literally needed men to survive and on the terms, no romance attached.

She has never been attracted to a guy as much as she is currently to Marvin. Just being in the same room as he is turning her senses crazy.

She needed to have him as soon as possible.

"Hey Angie," a guy, Laurel came towards her after class ended. She remembered him, she hooked up with him once. "There's a party tonight at Jakes, you coming?"

"Is Marvin coming?" she asked without thinking

She saw the slight disappointment in his eyes but he replied "I don't know, you can invite him if you want," he said and walked away.

That was what she didn't want. She didn't want any attachments.

Just s*x.

She walked up to Marvin, adjusting her crop top to make her boobs look sexier.

"Hi, Marvin," she said

"Hi," he said not looking up

"At least look at me," she groaned

He looked up, taking her up. He couldn't, she was too sexy.

She saw his hesitation, it made her satisfied.

"There's a party tonight at Jake's, I think you should come," she smiled

"Sure," he agreed without hesitation.

Her smile became wider. "Meet you there," she said, skipping away.

He was coming and there was no way she was not going to sleep with him.

She went home immediately and took a hot shower. She was hungry.

Not for food, for men.

It's been two days and it's feeling like a week.

Marvin didn't know the power he had over her.

She wore one of the sexiest dresses she could find and heels.

Marvin was 6 foot and she was 5'6. The best thing she could do at the moment was wear heels.

After doing her makeup and curling her hair. She was finally ready. She looked at herself in the mirror once more and went downstairs.

She had a car. Yes, a regular person would think she's 20 but she's way older than that.

Demons don't age the way humans did.

It was already dark and the music was pumping. People grinding on each other, making out, passing out, smoking, and all sorts of things.

She could already spot him from where she was. He say down there with a drink in his hands as girls tried to flirt with him.

"Hi love," she said walking up to him and giving him a hug from the back while giving the girls a stink eye.

They left before she said anything.

"You actually came?" she said, sitting beside him. "A bloody mary, thank you," she said to the bartender.

"You look good," he said

"Thank you, you too," she said making him look up. She went to his ears and whispered "You look hot in the shirt, I wonder if you look any better without it,"

He looked at her and whispered, "You wanna see?"

She smiled, "You know I want to,"

"Let's leave here," he muttered

"We will but wait first," she said taking her drink from the bartender "I need to drink this.

She took a big sip letting it burn her throat. She saw him staring at her as she drank.

"So how long have you wanted me?" she smirked

"A very long time ago," he said pulling her seat closer.

She was liking this. She didn't want the innocent side anymore, she wanted the hot one.

She came closer to him and kissed right beside his lips.

He tried to kiss her back but she moved back.

"Stop being a tease," he groaned

She looked down and saw his bulge.

"Okay then let's leave. But you're driving," she said grabbing his hand and putting it on her waist as they stood up.

They entered his car and he started driving.

She took his free hand and put it very close to her crotch.

"I'm driving," he said

"I know," she said slyly "Be careful,"

She raised up her legs and shifted her panties to one side.

She started with a finger, purposefully moaning loudly.

She put in two and moaned "Mmm, fuck me, Marvin,"

"Angie, you know I'm driving,"

"And Marvin, you know I'm as horny as fuck,"

"Fuck this," he said as he parked the car at the side of the road.

He climbed to the back and said "Come over,"

She climbed to the back of the car and sat right on his bulge, and started riding him.

He slid the top of her dress and started sucking on one boob while playing with the other one.

She arched her back in pleasure.

He left her boobs and kissed her. Their kisses intensified, their horniness flying over the roof.

She unzipped his pants and lowered his briefs, taking in his huge dick.

She climbed on top, lowered herself on his dick, and started riding.

The only thing you could hear was their moaning.

After a solid five minutes of them, he asked her "Can I come in you?"

"Yes please," she said, losing her ability to think.

He cummed in her as they both took a breather.

"You're fucking amazing," he groaned.

She lay on his chest and said "we should take this to your place, it's not over yet,"

"Of course not," he lay her on the back seat and climbed back to the driver's seat to drive

And that is Part 1. Yall should get ready for a shocker in Part 2.

Please support, follow, vote and comment. Thank you