Maisie's friends want to come

Back with the kids....

They told them about the Oracle

Tito: What?!

Goggles: You have four blood siblings?!

Muskrat: And Simmons is alive?!

Maisie: He's the new Two face.

Jenny- Don't act shocked. Im still mad at all got yourselves knocked out and yo uh girls did nothing to defend yourselves--ESPECIALLY Bunny over there

They are a bit sad*

Maisie: Which is why I need to go alone to find my siblings.

Pipsy: What?!

Jenny- Okay now now now wait a minute Maisie. You can't . You can't put yourself solely in danger because ( points at the group except ) because THESE BOZOS couldn't use their powers or take self defense classes like they should have

Maisie: It's not their fault Jenny, it's my fault, I made Simmons hurt you and almost break up this friendship. They couldn't defend themselves cause I know what to tell them what to do. *looks away* I'm not going to make the same mistake twice. You guys take care of yourselves. I have my siblings to find.

They all felt bad, especially Jenny, she went up to Maisie and hold her hand*

Jenny- Look it was my fault too. I was so hurt and emotional that one of you couldn't have done anything to stop Simmons. Especially Porsha Bunny and Pipsy.

Girls- Hey !!

Jenny- But you can't do this alone

Tito: Yeah.

Dice: Simmons hurt our girls, and it's time he gets what he deserves.

Troy: Yeah, all of us are like family to you.

Jenny- Well actually , Dice , Sour Sweet and Lemon Zest weren't there , remember , so you shouldn't speak up

Priscilla- Why acting so bitter about this Jenny ?

Jenny- I'm NOT bitter , I'm MAD as hell !

Spike: And don't forget Maisie, Simmons gave Jenny some whip marks, and I need to come with you so I can beat the heck out of him for Jenny.

Jenny stopped and blushes as she looks at him

Alli hugs Maisie: Me and Torchic come too, me must protect Mama.

Jenny- Yeah.. and really Spike ?

Spike looks at her: Yes.

He went over to her and she looks

Spike hugs her*

Jenny- Oh !

He speaks

Spike: I'll make you happy no matter what.

Jenny smiled and hugs him

Jenny- Awww okay hon.

Tito- Okay. I loke to say that we should have fried chicken for dinner--

Jenny- No one's talking to you chubby Chaser.

Zulius- bursted into laughter

Zulius- Chubby Chaser ! That's a good one for a person who's into fat girls !

Tito: Okay, I don't like fat girls, I like fat chickens for lunch. Ai ai ai.

Maisie looks at Zulius: Your coming too?

Zulius- Three reasons : Uh duuuuuuuuuuhhh !

Maisie listens: What's the other two reasons?

Zulius- That one doesn't count.. now 1: I haven't gotten much attention since I declared myself as Vegan on my YouTube channel !

Maisie: Okay.

Zulius- Two , I do have some secret powers~

Maisie smiles: Cool, and three?

Zulius-( Points at Tito ) I'm gonna make sure Chubby Chaser over here doesn't run off flirting with big girls

Tito: For the last time I don't like fat girls, I eat fat chickens for dinner. Make fun of me one more time and I'll reveal your secret.

Zulius- Do that and I'll tell Lucky that you kicked a horse while on your way out of the rodeo.

They gasped

Tito crosses his arms: Hey the horse was fiesty and I tried to control it.

Maisie: Okay, enough, we don't want an argument here, you all can come, but bring your weapons this time.

Bumper: Okay, so where should we find your siblings?

Maisie: I'm not getting a future vision of where they are. But I know someone who does..