II

"No,no actually, I think I'll head out." I picked up my keys & phone "I'll see you boys tomorrow. Don't forget. 8:00. Party. My house. Bring beer. Text the groupchat." Toppers response being "Yes ma'am" and I shut the door of the druthers with that little bit of assurance.

THE NEXT MORNING
*ding* *ding* is what I was woke up to this- *ding* morning. I picked up my phone to see the groupchat blowing up at 11:00 in the morning, I might be buzzed, no way better to start the day.
—————————————————————————
IMESSAGE GROUP
(R) (K) (T)

June 3rd, 11:12AM

Topper:
Y/N we're headed over with beer.
Topper:
This is going to be the best summer start off party yet.
—————————————————————————

He wasn't wrong. Today is June 3rd, today is the big summer start off party I've thrown every year, it's the same day every year where my parents are on some exotic & tropical cruise, and I have the house and all the freedom to myself. This party will depend how summer goes.

BEER
I walked down the spiral stair case in my beautiful home and unlocked the door so the boys could come right inside when they got here, I walked into the kitchen and decided on some strawberries & before I even sat down three tall kooks walked into my house with bags and packs of beer. "Well, goodmorning boys." I looked at Rafe whom brought a keg "Morning" I groaned "Mmmm, Rafe don't be grumpy today please, it's my party." Kelce sat down in the chair next to me as Topper followed him "Alright Y/N, we bought chips, chasers, sodas, beer, cups, plates, juice, fruit and a keg." I smiled "Oh and everyone coming to the party, is more likely to bring even more so we're all set." Topper added "Thank you boys so much!" I squealed and kissed Topper and Kelce on the cheek. Rafe looked at me in disgust, I tapped him on the shoulder.
"Shut up, kook prince." I started to make my way up the stairs again "Ayeee, Y/N where you going?" Topper said "I'm going to go get ready, if you love me enough you'll set everything up for me." I ran up the stairs with a few giggles slipping as I heard topper call out my name.

GETTING READY
I didn't want to take too long getting ready since the boys were setting up and I'm sure waiting on my downstairs, so I'm taking a quick shower, I was already shaved & picked out my soaps and shampoos I was going to use they all have a fresh & sweet coconut water scent, I took my shower and went over the few places that could have been shaved better. I stepped out the shower once I finished everything up and moisturized with the most summer vibe scent I had. I blew dry my hair in my nice white hotel Rhobe. My outfit involved my Tory Burch Sandals, a white tube top and a navy blue and white ruffle skirt. I paired it with gold jewelry, once I had it on. I got my curling iron ready & heat prepped my hair.
Once the curler heated up, I immediately started while listening to music. It took me about 45 minutes to finish my hair, I did loose but cute beach curls. Next, onto makeup, I decided to keep it light & only do small basics. I was singing along to the song LIKE A ROCKSTAR By Chase Atlantic This is one of my favorite songs ever. I finished adding final touches and sprayed way too much Dolce Gabbana Perfume but atleast I'll smell heavenly.

HOURS BEFOEE THE PARTY
I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs once I finished getting ready. I felt clean & pretty and fresh. I was so ready to party. I walked through the living room "Finally Y/N, it's already 4:00." My eyes went wide, I thought I was quick, I guess not. "Did you all finish setting up?" All three nodded. "Then we can just chill til everyone starts showing, yeah?" Rafe asked seeminglish to be in a better mood than earlier this morning.
"Yeah, I don't see why not." I found myself on the couch scrolling on instagram with my head lying down on Kelce's shoulder waiting for our party guests to arrive to whats going to be the best party of all summer.