hell on earth

Hell. Pure and utter hell.

Malfoy was hiding. Somewhere in Hogwarts. He doesn’t even know where he is right now which hopefully means Monkey doesn’t too.

Why did Draco even think that following Trafalgar and Potter was a good idea anyways?!? 

Now he just got roped into something he did not sign in the first place!

When Monkey first mentioned about him joining them, he had vehemently protested, screamed, complained and even threatened them that he won’t even show up to whatever they're gonna be doing. He did not realize that his objection was futile when it came to Monkey’s decision.

Monkey was relentless. And strong as fuck. No matter how much he tries to avoid him and hide from him, Monkey always finds him no matter where he is, like a pirate on a hunt for treasure, a hunter on his prey. And there’s no way he could even lose him or fight against him. He tried and he could not make Monkey move even an inch. Even a fucking centimeter would take a fucking miracle.

So he was not able to get out of this situation, he did the best that he could do and he had exhausted all of his tricks but still….

“There you are…..” A deep voice whispered next to his ears and it took all of his willpower not to let out a scream.

And here comes his second nightmare.

There have actually been some instances where Monkey had not been able to find him, times where Draco was almost able to actually be able to find an out for the hell that had descended upon him. But it was just almost.

Trafalgar seems to enjoy his eternal suffering and thwarted every.single.one.of.his.fucking.plans!

And now… he was here to bring him back to the hell that he never thought he’d experience.

“It’s time for training, Malfoy~”

This was the most single handedly difficult thing that Harry had done in his life. And he had fought against a basilisk when he was literally 12.

It had shocked Harry that he had to physically train himself. And insulted.

He was a perfectly good growing boy, okay? He doesn’t need to exercise, he doesn’t need anything else, he just wants to learn Monkey’s spells.  He was honestly a little bit discouraged when Trafalgar mentioned that in order to even be able to use and learn any of Monkey’s spells, his body has to be able to handle it.

He thought it was gonna be a piece of cake, after all he was quite healthy and he was quite in shape if he said so himself.

Harry was dead wrong.

If facing Voldemort was like a hard game of Quidditch with the only option is winning, then Training with Monkey was like a bunch of different games bunched together with no clear directions with two options, until you drop to the ground feeling dead on your feet or Monkey(Trafalgar) lets you off.

In short, it was literal hell on earth, the intensity of the training was more than he ever thought off and with the reckless way Monkey teaches, he felt like he was being pushed past his limits. He had never worked so hard in his life before, he was sore in places he did not even know about!

Harry honestly does not get why he even has to do this?!?

There is literally no use of him trying to build up strength if Monkey just teaches him the damn spell! The spell would have solved everything! But no…. He’s stuck here building up useless strength and dodging and all that stuff that is really no help to him!