2:9 I Couldn't Have Done This Without You

I Couldn't Have Done This Without You
Part 3
————

I Couldn't Have Done This Without YouPart 3————

————

RECAP

Landon got up and stared at Sebastian as he held his hands towards his head and took some steps away. "Stop!" Lizzie exclaimed, extremely worried. "Stop! Let him go!" Lizzie continued, walking down the steps and rushing to the front of the witches.

Sebastian panted as he was exhausted from the pain and fell to the floor, weak. He then stood up after gaining some strength, staring at Lizzie with a scared but sad expression before walking down the steps and vamp speeding away.

Lizzie looked at Landon who also looked at her, although Lizzie looked down, angry and upset at herself.

————

Landon walked into the gym, finding Sebastian hitting fighting posts with a sword as if he was stabbing a pirate. He then acted as if he stabbed one of the posts behind him and looked up at Landon, turning around. "Have you come to gloat, Landon?" He questioned,going for another stab.

Landon stayed quiet before shifting his weight onto his other foot, uncomfortable with how the vampire was acting. "I just wanted to see if you were okay." Landon responded, going to walk away, stopping when Sebastian spoke up.

"The fundamental truth is that I am not." Sebastian started, turning to look at Landon while Landon looked back at Sebastian, both of them locking eye contact. "When I was eight years old, my parents, they sold me to a merchant ship." He started explaining. "I hated that life, so every port we sailed to, I ran away. But the crew, they always found me again." He paused, the memories coming back to him.

"And they devised very special punishments for me." Sebastian then became quiet again, smiling slightly. "This is a cruel world, Landon, and I expect very little from it." He then started walking towards Landon. "But Elizabeth wants me, and I want her, too. I guess none of that matters now since I failed your test." He stated as he placed the sword on one of the sticks on the post and walked out, leaving Landon alone.

————

You and Josie sat in a dark room together. After Josie lit the candles on her side, she handed you the matches for you to light your candles. Once blowing out the fire on the match after lighting the last candle, Josie grabbed a little bit of leaves and sprinkled them in the square where the Hour Glass is.

Both of you looked up and each other, crossing over your arms and holding them as Josie started siphoning magic from you. You both closed your eyes, waiting for the spell to be over. A blue mist moved from your hands to the Hour Glass.