Chapter Thirty-Two

A/N - This chapter is really short guys, I'm sorry. I've been looking for my notebook that I wrote all the future chapters in for the past few WEEKS. So frustrating, you know that? Besides that, I didn't wanna disappoint you guys, even though I probably just did, without meaning to :( Forgive me?

Ariana's P.O.V.

          I was just lying in bed, restless, when I heard some shuffling outside my door. "Ariana?", a voice went, "Are you awake?". It was a guy. I flip to the other side of my bed, "No." Then the person opens my door, "Thanks for letting me know." Ohhhh, how stupid AM I? I left the door freakin' open. "Can you leave? You're ruining my beauty sleep." "What beauty?" I got up, immediately, and gave the person my shocked expression. Then I met my eyes with him. 

      Oh did I forget to mention the guy was Justin? Oh well, you know now. "Justin, what're you doing here...at...whatever time it is?" "We really need to talk." I roll my eyes, "No we don't." I laid back down in bed and put the sheets over my head. "Please excuse me while I rest.", I say.

       "Why are you always in denial?" "About what?" "Fucking EVERYTHING." "I'm not in denial about EVERYTHING." "See." "I don't see any other way out, Justin. Don't you understand? If I don't have to risk it, why should I?" "Because there may be a gain somewhere, somehow." "Keyword, may." Justin goes on, "Please, Ariana. Try to understand. We obviously have a connection...why would you want to let it go?"

       I felt really overwhelmed, "That's because keeping connections are painful..." "I'm sorry. I really shouldn't have come here. I'm just a fucking idiot-thinking things could change and -" He got up to leave, but I stopped him, "No, don't leave." "But I thought..." "Will you shuddup for a while and let us have a moment?" He chuckled, "Why not?" I buried my face into his shoulder, "Please never leave me, Justin. Can you promise me that?" There was silence.

Justin's P.O.V

       I was caught off guard by her question. I mean, this whole trip she'd been nothing but suspicious about what I was up to, when suddenly... a change comes upon her. "Justin?" I snapped back, "Uh.. yeah. I promise." "I hope you're a person that keeps promises because many people have promised me they'd stay...but, where are they now?" I held onto her, "You're talking about Liam, aren't you?" Liam was her brother that had passed away many years ago. 

     Then the door crashed open. It was Kylie. "Ariana, I want to tell you somethi- Justin..?" Ariana jumped out of my arms and immediately got out of bed, "Kylie! What're you doing here? I mean, I was umm.. it's not what it looks like..." She kept mumbling, but I felt hurt. I jumped in, "What do you mean it's not what it looks like? It's exactly what it looked like." 

       "Ariana, quit lying and tell me what's going on..." Kylie said. Ariana bent her head down and started crying, maybe? "I don't know what to do anymore! If only you'd get your memories back maybe then.." "Wait, wait, wait.. Are you saying you don't find me trustworthy enough just because I don't have my memories?" "NO! That is definitely NOT what I meant. I meant that if you remembered my whole story and what we've been through together, maybe then I could freely tell you everything I need to get off my chest and you...you know, won't get confused."

     "Wait, what do you need to tell her?" I asked as I stood up. Kylie pushed me back onto the bed, "Secrets are meant to remain secrets, Justin." "C'MON! I can keep a secret." Ariana threw a pillow at me, "GET OUTTA MY ROOM!" She started laughing. "Hey, you were all up on me one second and the next, you're kicking me out? Okay, this is not fair." "It sure isn't. Welcome to ArianaLand." She replied, and pushed me out. I dusted my shoulders off. I see how it is. I'll deal with her tomorrow. I walked back to my room.

Back to Ariana's P.O.V.

     "Sit down." I patted next to me on the bed. Kylie sat down, "So..what's up?" I let myself fall back onto the bed and sighed, "Too fucking much." She fell back next to me, "Wanna spill?" I shook my head. "Why not?" I turned to her, "I'll explain everything when the time comes. Let's just say I got a phone call earlier today that really changed my perspective." "Alright then. The time had better come soon." 

     I replay everything today. When Justin came into the room, we were suppose to get in a fight over the kiss we had. Then Kylie would overhear through the door and burst into the room asking me why I never told her about the kiss. I'd tell her it was nothing important. She'd say there must've been a reason behind the kiss and why "our lips gave in", and then I point out that she didn't get her memory back and etc etc. In short, we all get in a fight. Justin claims I wasn't the girl he fell in love with and Kylie rushes out in tears to the car. But after the call, I was smart enough to prevent her future car accident from happening. The call that had probably changed a lot more things than this. 

    I'll break down everything that happened, to you guys as well. Just not yet..

Narrator's P.O.V.

    Hint. The question isn't 'What was the call about?". The question is, "Who was the call from?". You can try looking for an answer, but I doubt it'll be easy to put into place ;)