Chapter One

"Docta, Docta, need you back home, baby. Docta, Docta, where you at? Give me something. I need your love, I need your love, I need your-" I shut my radio alarm clock off. As much as I LOVE Nicki Minaj, I've gotta wake up. I can't believe it's time for my flight already. I looked at the clock. 10:00am. Urghh, so not a morning person.

          I jump into the shower, and come out 10minutes later. I look at the big mess I call my room. Hmm...well I am in the mood for purple, so I threw on my purple halter top and some capris. Now, my hair. Eh- a messy bun can always do the trick. 

       I run downstairs, and find a letter on the kitchen counter. It read:

Ariana,

       Your dad and I have left for our London flight early this morning. We will miss you! Hope, you enjoy your first day at the show, and breakfast is on the table. Love you. :)

                                                                          -Mom xoxo 

       Aww, I don't even get to see my parents before leaving. I smiled, though. My parents sacrificed a lot for me. I love them more than anything in this world. Then, I took my toast with hazelnut spread and bit it. Yum! I took a quick look at my watch. 10:50am. With zero minutes to spare, I rushed outside, with my 2 heavy luggage. A second later, my friend, Kylie's, car pulls up to my driveway. "You ready for the trip of your life, Ari?" Kylie shouts. 

      I quickly jumped into the front seat of her car. "I guess. So, who are the hosts again?" Kylie hands me a brochure looking thing. "Check this list out, won't ya? I'm driving." I read the following names: Adam Levine, Christina Aguilara, Cee Lo Green, and Justin BIEBER? I flinched a bit. "Something wrong with the list?" Kylie asks. She snatches the sheet out of my hand, and reads it quickly. "It's Justin, isn't it? He's what's bothering you." I nodded. She sighed, "Oh boy, this is gonna be a long year, isn't it?"  And with that, we pulled into the airport. Off we went, for the most unforgettable journey of our lives. 

________________________________________________________________________

A/N- Where do you think she was headed? What was her history with Justin Bieber? And...why was she so scared? ;) You'll find out.