Chapter 1: Polus Problems

(I will write the prolouge as a form of flashback later.)

Me and my son Grey were walking around polus looking for tasks to do.

Y/n: (sigh) I wish I wasn't in this cursed game.

Grey: I know dad, you told me multiple times.

Grey was the son of another crewmate before Grey's dad got ejected by HIM.

All of a sudden, we heard a musical "BAAAAAAAAAH🎶"

(Y/n)/Grey: Huh?

When we went over to investigate, we saw two people.

The first person was a blue-haired kid with a red ball cap facing backwards, a white t-shirt with a red pre-caution symbol in the center, blue jeans, and a microphone in his right hand.

The other person was on top of some speakers. She had red high heels, a red dress, and red hair. (That's a lot of red).

I was surprised to see them, not because I know them, which I don't, I was surprised because they were actual HUMANS

I was surprised to see them, not because I know them, which I don't, I was surprised because they were actual HUMANS. So of course, I went up to them.

Y/n: Hey there!

?/??: Huh?/Beep?

Both turned around and saw me.

?: Oh hey there. Glad to see we aren't the only ones here.

Y/n: Same here. My name is Y/n and this (Grey walks up to me) is my son grey. What's yours?

??: Beep bo dah bee bi bep.

Y/n: What?

??: Beep.

Y/n: Sorry if I am being rude, but I don't understand a thing of what you said.

?: Sorry about him. He prefers to speak like that to people who are new to him, or people who he doesn't see as a threat. What he was saying was his name is Boyfriend.xml and I am Girlfriend.xml and before you ask, yes those are our actual names.

Y/n: Oh ok.

Bf: Bee Bee ba bo bai?

Gf: Bf is asking about the mask.