~demon blood~

Everyone gathered around the new family and whispered. I introduced myself a little to aonung and his friends. They pulled Kiyara's tail and laughed. "Hey, stop it, that's not funny" Tsireya said, slapping Aonung's hand away.

Then they continued with the tails of the two boys. "Leave it" I then said and looked at the boys. The younger one looked at tsireya and said "hey" she giggled and looked shyly on the floor. "Their tails are way too narrow, they would be way too slow in the water" said mother and brushed against a girl's tail. "They aren't even real na'vis" she said and i gave them a nice look as mother's girl hand flew away as she grabbed her hand.

"They have demon blood" ronal shouted and pulled up the younger boy's hand. "Mother" I said and looked at her. The boy looked away and looked really tired of this.

I held out my hand and said. ,,at first look at my hand and then tell me whats the problem" i said and looked at her serious.

she looked at me and then hissed at me. She went to the back and I looked at the two boys. "Thank you" said the younger one and I nodded. "Jake Sully is a strong man, my children will teach you the way of the water. You have to learn, I think we can do it." Tonowari said and nooded.

,,my daughters will show you where you live" tonowari said. tsireya and i went ahead and the sullys ran after us. "You have 5 fingers" the eldest son asked me. "No questions" I said and rolled my eyes. "By the way, I'm neteyam" he squeezed the four words out of his smile and looked at me while we walked. "here we are" said tsireya. "that's...good" said jake sully and nodded. neytiri just threw a roll on the floor and looked a little suspicious.

,,how is your name" neteyam asked and i said. ,,kiyara" ,,kiy...ara" he said and laughed. ,,kiy- doesn't matter" i said and left.
____________________________________

We all sat in a circle (tsireya, aonung, loak, neyteyam, kiri, tuk, rotxo and I) We tried to teach the sullys how to breathe. ,,Breathe in" *neteyam breathed in* ,,and out" *he breathed out* ,,that was good" I said and looked into his yellow eyes.
____________________________________

,,loak, your heartbeat is very fast" Tsireya said. ,,sorry" ,,try to focus" loak nooded and looked at her. Neteyam looked at me and rotxo and kiri rolled her eyes.

,,I think we'll leave that for now. we will find your ilus now" said aonung and laughed. We got into the water and aonung laughed noises to lure her. Loak started and Tsireya showed loak how to sit on the ilu. He started swimming and after a few meters he fell "Not bad for a start" I laughed while leaning forward a little and my hands between both knees.

"Now you" I said to neteyam, ran a few steps in front of us and noticed that he hadn't walked a step. "I, I don't know if-" "It's not that difficult" I said, took his hand and pulled him with me. I put his legs right and nodded. I distanced myself a little and watched him start swimming. he didn't fall off and looked good while riding on the ilu.

,,that was perfekt-" ,,yeah, for a monkey-" aonung laughed. ,,shut up" i punched him against his chest. ,,kids, come in" all parents of us called and we went in our own living cottage.