14. trouble

settings: sonic and mall
pov: 3rd person
tw: f-slur

oliver drove to sonic. he pulled into one of the things to order your food from. he pressed the button.

*time skip*

they ordered their food and left. they went to the malls parking lot to eat. they were also gonna go shopping because mateo still had to get sadie her gift. once they finished eating they went inside. they went straight to Claire's.

they got a few weird stares for many reasons. one they were two teenage boys going into a girly 8-13 year old store, and they were holding hands. "can we hurry up?" oliver said. he felt uncomfortable with all the stares.

"yea, i just gotta get sadie a phone case, earrings and a airpod case," mateo said. oliver nodded. mateo picked out a outer space phone case, a checkered airpod case, and a set of space earrings.

"i forgot she was a huge nerd about space," oliver said. mateo laughed.

"that's mean," mateo defended but still laughed.

"it's true," oliver shrugged. they walked up to the counter to pay for the stuff.

"is this all for you?" the lady asked. mateo nodded. "you're totally is $26.47," mateo handed her his card.

she handed it back, and then handed him his bag. "thank you," mateo said. the two walked out of the store. it was now almost 5pm. the boys were kinda exhausted.

"as much as i wanna get out of here i have to shop for one more person," oliver said.

"are you kidding me?! im so tired oli," mateo pouted. oliver smiled and pecked his lips.

little did they know a friend of theirs and his girlfriend were watching them that whole time. he took a picture and sent it to a group chat. that happens to have both oliver and mateo in it.

both their phones buzzes. they checked it, immediately looking up and round them seeing no one they knew. "fuck," oliver said.

"what are we gonna do?" mateo asked. neither of the two were ashamed of what they had going on but they weren't even officially so coming out wasn't on their mind. they wanted to make it official then come out.

they looked back at their phones.

liam: *image sent*

lydia: dude that isn't something you share! what if they weren't ready?

liam: shouldn't be kissing in public then

jordan: ew mateo and oliver are faggots?

daniel: you fuckers that's not cool!

mateo: delete that photo!

liam: why should i listen to a fag

oliver: he said delete it!

lydia: are you guys ok?

oliver: we're fine

harper: wtf! mateo you're a fag?

mateo: shut the fuck up harper!

harper: you were hot before now you're just 🤮

oliver: was that supposed to hurt him?
oliver: either way it's not gonna effect him

mateo: you've always been ugly harper so...

harper: that's mean!

mateo: oh boo-who

leo: you don't get to be a dick because you were outed!

mateo: i don't get to be a dick? yes i do! this is oliver and i's business! no one elses!

oliver: if you hate us so much now theres a solution, it called; ignore us!
oliver: besides majority of you were fake as fuck

lydia: targeting harper

harper: im not fake!

oliver: yea tell that to corbyn, we all know you dated him to get closer to mateo
oliver: but now mateo is my man
oliver: and you're a single bitch

harper: corbyn isn't even in this group chat

corbyn: think again hoe
corbyn: also imma just say daniel and i kinda have a thing for each other

daniel: y'know it ;)

*liam, leo, harper, and jordan have been kicked from this group chat*

lydia: i didn't know my gaydar was that well

mateo: what do you mean?

lydia: i always got something from all four of you guys

oliver: wait don't gay people normally have a "gaydar"?

lydia: i've been caught...🏳️‍🌈

*lydia changed the group chat name to "raging homosexuals🏳️‍🌈"*

oliver: today has been a long day, mateo and are going to mine and watching a movie

lydia: use protection!

mateo: lydia what the fuck!

lydia: oop look at the time! i gotta a go! love you gays!

corbyn: she's differently on something

mateo: definitely

mateo and oliver put away their phones. they walked to olivers car. they were tired as fuck. they just wanted to go have, relax and sleep.

*word count: 740*