🎥. 1

Ja'naell Floyd
                        JULY 17 2022
                         3:15 pm

                          Ja'naell Floyd                        JULY 17 2022                         3:15 pm

.

.

I Sucked my teeth and shook my head at carmen in the face time camera " foreal girl, we might find a dread head boo tonight "

Girl all u ever worry about is some boys enjoy let's just enjoy ourselves tonight and have fun.

Yeah. Yeah, whatever Camren said then continued to do her highlighter in her inner Conners topped off with her white body suit with a black puffa jacket, and finished off with some beige ugg boots.

Our grill you look cute" Of course gotta look good for the niggas she smirked I laughed while standing up and grabbing my keys off my vanity. " Well girl you better be ready when I get there cuz I ain't finna be waiting for yo ass"

Girl your ass know better not to leave me cuz u don't even know yo way back home .

Ima find a way some how I stucked my middle finger up at her " bye bitch "

Bye.

I hugged up the face time and walked over by my mirror and posed for some pictures to post on my insta.

naell

naell.07

💕 Littlemissputhatshiton

                           Liked By : cams.wrld and 368 others

naell.07 :𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫

I shut my phone off and put it in my pocket and

shut my lights off and walked down stairs to where my my little sister (nini )and my Momma (Kay )was watching Ginny and Georgia.

Well damn Y'all looked realxed shii I might stay here and chill with y'all . Nini looked over at me and ranned " yes, can stay wit me and mama and watch the- the tv . " No girl let her be great and leave shit she haven't left the house since them cracked heads ever washed they ass."

Ma no I haven't as I laughed. I picked up Nini and held her on my hip while walking over to momma . Ma looked at me then Nini .

Girl I wish you stop babying her Ja'naell Nini she'll be fine she coming right back ma said as she grabbed Nini from my hip and sat her on her lap .

How about this , I'll bring you some Wendy's back  if you promise me you'll be good to ma while I'm gone Okay?. Okay!! She said excited
While you at that grab me some more edge control, cuz my hair ain't finna be looking like watchamucalut she said while patting her bonnet.

Okay ma I laughed and kissed Nini and she did the same. " See y'all later , love yallll"
Byeeeee Nini said looking at me walking out the door .

I went grab my keys from my coat pocket unlocking my car I got from my dad before he passed due to sicko sell shit sad asf
.
.

I went grab my keys from my coat pocket unlocking my car I got from my dad before he passed due to sicko sell shit sad asf

I adjusted my seat belt and rosed my seat up "Hey siri call cam " 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐦/𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐞🙈❤️

Hey bitch I'm finna pull up so ya ass better be ready Ian playing witchu either .

Ok. Ok damn Im upstairs in Immanuel room rolling a blunt befo I go so hunk the horn hard .

"Girll ya ass always smoking I hope your ass get a hole in yo throat with ya " I've been smoking for 30 years " lookin ass . Damnnnn I heard Immanuel ass laughing in the back almost choking on the hit he took

LShut tf naell  "she said and got up to slap Immanuel upside his head foe laughing
Damn what I do to you .

Shut up now you owe me a "cam I get a free blunt" special cuz I'm yo sister rightt she said smirking "

Yeah Ight now get outta my room wichuo heavy hand ass he said and cam got up and walked out leaving the blunt on the rolling tray high asl .

Y'all so damn mean to each other I said , turning a left almost on the way there .

Well I'm almost there, the fair start at 5 so we got enough time to grab something to go cuz that fair food be damn near rent money "

you ain't even lying cam facing the camera to herself rolling her eyes .

I laughed and and my face looking on the road and facing back to the camera again well girl I gotta hang up I gotta focus, ain't tryna crash now .

Ight girl lmk when u here too.

Ok I said and hung up locking my phone and looking on the road. turning the radio on
.

.

.

⚠️ 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐦𝐚 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞. 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡 .😪

Y'all think she will find a little boo at the fair what y'allllll think??