🎥. 3

𝐉𝐚' 𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐥
                                     4:54
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫

As we pulled up to our destination, we noticed a group of guys, one with wavy hair and wearing a Durag with a plain white tee and light grey sweatpants, plus Yeezy slides.

The other one was donning a red Nike tech coupled with white Yeezy slides; sporting heterochromia, I believe.

"Damnnn" exclaimed Cam, peering out the window as they admired how great them boys looked.

"Whoa, we just arrived - let's take it easy!"

As we both undid our seat belts, I glanced at the red-clad Nike tech guy. Quickly looking away, I murmured "Wait a minute, he's kind of cute!" with a mischievous smile, secretly admiring him.

Didn't you just say Eh, forget it, let's get a move on and get in this lengthy line.

As we stepped out of the vehicle, one of the bous gave us an appraising gaze and seemed to be quite impressed, finishing off with a friendly smile.

We got in the back of them .

" wassup witctho tho ?"

Cam said with a friendly tone, making direct eye contact with him, "I KNOW THAT AINT tre!" while looking on the other side of tre, poking her head out.

He cheerfully exclaimed as he approached her, "Oh man, I know that isn't lil Cam Cam!"

She cheerfully embraced him, swaying from side to side ." Sholl is the best!"

She embraced the boy and then warmly declared, "This is Immanuel, my friend I was telling you about. He's moving in with us soon."

Hi there, I'm Ja'naell, I said gently with a friendly smile,  what's up? I'm Tre"

I gave him a pleasant smile. "So, what do you think we should do?" Cam asked while giving all of us an inquisitive glance. "Whatever you guys are doing, count me in," Tre remarked, gently placing his hand on my shoulder and drawing me closer.

Oh right, that's what we're here for," she stated as Lance intertwined their fingers together. "Come on," he said as he waved toward the ticket booth. After purchasing our tickets, we headed into the fair where folks were milling about, couples were strolling, and children were joyfully playing around.

Tre remarked, making eye contact with me, "Ight me and "ma girl" finna head this way, to one of the food stands, while y'all go wherever y'all finna go."

" Ight fosho , all of us meet back in here in about an hour? Cam stated

Tre and Lance said, "Ok, cool."
We each turned in that direction.

"So what you wanna eat from here "

"Shitt truly nothing," Cam and I only had a quick meal before arriving here because the fair food was so pricey.

Who are you telling?

"I guess I'll get a blue slushee then cause ion wanna be rude "

" who said I was buying he said looking at me "

" I meant it ain't nothing fa me to turn around and go back home I clapped back .

"I'm just playing bae . He said while still having his shoulder over me "

" yeah that's what I thought I said while rolling my eyes . As we sat and wait in ANOTHER long ass line "

" You from here ? "

" nah I recently moved over here with my momma and my sister since she got a good ass job openings offer so we moved here from cali

" damn living the boujee life " huh?

"I mean that's what you can think but really going through a lot of shit since I been here "

EVER SINCE MY DAD PASSED AWAY, I'VE WATCHED EVERYTHING GO DOWNHILL. I MET THIS GUY AWHILE BACK WHO TOLD ME WE WOULD BE TOGETHER FOREVER - I REALLY THOUGHT HE MEANT IT. HE SAID AFTER I GRADUATED WE WOULD START OUR LIFE TOGETHER. THEN I DISCOVERED HIM CHEATING ON ME IN MY VERY OWN BED WITH HIS EX-GIRLFRIEND. AFTER THAT, I CAN'T SAY I REALLY BELIEVE IN TRUE LOVE ANYMORE. REAL TALK. (sorry it's all caps )

"I'm not like that anymore. You're really beautiful and although I might look like a troublemaker, I'm actually not. He spoke to me, taking his hand away from my shoulder and facing me.

I'm chilling on niggas fr I said while pushing my hair back and checking the time ( wasn't she just smiling at the one text y'all 😂 a.n)

" awe ok, well you can think that but you belong to me as of right now he said while getting out his money from his pocket

Counting out stacks in his hand.

" you needa put that shit up ion even know why u walking around with that on you. You know how people I said genuinely concerned for him.

" Well "people" know to stay da fuck out of my way he said while pointing to the strap in his waistband ".

" oh so you one of those "

" you already know bae he said while pulling his tech over his pants "

"Ion does hood niggas, they too aggressive for me, " I said.

" Ima make you love me, fuck you talking about. Just letting you know your little ex-boyfriend ain't a real nigga if he cheated on u in our bed. " sound like he a hood nigga to me he said looking directly at me with a stale face.

" I balled my lips up and rolled my eyes.

" Whatever "

" yeah that's what I thought " he said while walking up to the stand placing his hands in criss cross on the counter " let me get 2 blue slushes for me and my Lil shawty, " he said to the girl behind the stand " will that be all she said twirling her hair while sucking her lips "

" Yep" he said as he looked at me then looked at me.

" 5 minutes the girl said "

As she walked to the back she saw me and mean-mugged me "

" Ew I hate bitches like that I said to them as I looked her up and down "

" what you say Lil bitch? she stooped and looked at me "