🎥. 2

𝐉𝐚' 𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐥
                                     3:50 pm
       𝑪𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒓n𝒔 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 Bronx, NY 10451
           (Play the music for a better experience while reading )

                                   𝐉𝐚' 𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐥                                     3:50 pm       𝑪𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒓n𝒔 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 Bronx, NY 10451           (Play the music for a better experience while reading )

I parked my car in the nearest space that was available.  I hooked my horn about 5 times before I heard " I'm coming, I'm coming! "

I rosed down my window as Cam walked over to my car. "Okay girlll pop your shit twin, "  I said hyping her up.

Sum slight, sum slight she said as she opened the passenger seat and got herself comfortable.

She put her seat belt on and scruched her face " damn thats all you could think of a shirt and jeans ". I furrowed my eyebrows genuinely confused.

Cam sucked her teeth and shook her head.

What's wrong with what I am wearing The hell? She just sat quietly. Sitting there with a scrunched-up face.

" Girl I ain't finna be wearing no damn leggings or whatever you wearing, it's too cold out here to be wanting to look cute. I said starting to drive off.

After like 5 minutes into the drive cam finally spoke " You know what I'm craving? Some damn wing stop.  She said while pointing to the wing stop sign .

Damn that do sound good rn". I Stopped at the red light to make a right turn to the restaurant.

Tell me why Imannuel's girlfriend gone hit my on Instagram talking about some tell your brother I put his clothes out on the porch, first of all, why tf she msg me for that I dont even fw her like that cuz her ---  . that bitch is weird, Like who tf doesn't let their child's father let them see their child. Especially if they genuinely wants to be there for their child.

Cam Ranted to me about Immanuel's crazy baby momma supposedly he got her pregnant and he cheated right after so they're not togetherso she says you cheated on me u didn't care about me so you won't care about ny'year either.

Girl doesn't even worry about her. Immanuel will get rights over his daughter soon as he gets the right lawyer to cover the felony charge. I said to her while repeatedly looking at her then back at the road pulling into wings stop drive through.

"
Girl I hope you right, yeah Immanuel is wrong for what he did especially after she got pregnant but ny'year misses her father she send him voice message on her iPad saying some I miss you, daddy "

I frowned my face up after hearing that" cam don't stress on it. Karma Will get her let God handle it all we know is that he is trying as hard as he can unlike some fathers who don't even text or call their own child. She will be grateful for him always. 

I hold back my tears.  My dad died last year due to a shooting at The Mall at Bay Plaza
I try not to show my feelings to much I'm not that type of person to express and say my feelings .

Thank you all, I love you sis cam said as she looked at me with her bright smile. I did the same back. We reached the drive through it was pretty packed so I put the car in parked.

I Got my phone out of my pocket while cam poked her lips out putting on her Dior lip gloss in the rearview mirror.

A notification popped up on my phone

𝒅𝒓𝒆_𝒘𝒓21: so you got a little sister too?

                                                                       Me: yeah,  she bad asl tho when she wants to 😒

𝒅𝒓𝒆_𝒘𝒓21: that's how they all our bad asl but with a good side .

Deondre had texted me . So I replied to his message with a lil slight smile

Me: 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒐 , 𝒔𝒐 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉 .

I shut my phone off and drove up a little . I looked over at cam who was raising her her eyebrows confused . Soooo who's that, Let me find out u finally back to texting niggas .

Girll it ain't even like that he's just a friend I started texting recently on insta I said while I sucked my teeth .

Yeah okay who ever he is ima eventually find out who he is she said as she continued to fix her lip gloss .

the cars infront finally were gone so I drove up to the first window "Wingstop and We Don't Stop." The intercom coming from the box said outside I looked at cam and looked back at the window can I get 2 orders of 6 wings with Cajun fries and sprite .

" Sure will that be all?" Yes . 21.65$ Pull up to the next window please .

Ok I said while driving off to the next window
And waiting there .

" oh shit , I forgot to tell you a few of my brothers moving in with us ion know when but soon cam said as she pushed the mirror back up . While pucking her lips back and forth.

Who? Girls or boys I said while furrowing my brow.

Theirs 2 girls 2 boys, they all staying in the basement so they won't even be my room and space she said reassuring me .

well damn is they gonna be helping y'all went the rent and stuff since your momma outta town for a few months .

Of course they are, " they wouldn't even be coming if they didn't " I know one of them , they one of my closest bond out of all Immanuel friends he so funny but mean at the same time shit.

That's Cool, Ion won't no one wrecking my 2nd fav momma house like last time.

Girl They ain't even like that trust me cam said
" Mhm Okkkk. I said while pulling up to the 2nd window grabbing our food then pulling off

Their better be some fine ass boys bro Istg" cam said as we were almost there " ur destination is 5 minutes away the gps said .

.
.
.
.

.𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿 .