Gods work in my life

I'm a young Canadian, I grew up in a Christian family but even tho I grew up in a Christian family and have called myself a Christian I haven't really always lived my life for Christ and I think looking at some of my other books you can tell that.

I've gone through some struggles in my life that have left me asking god, why? And over and over again I have had either people telling me or seeing it in videos that god gives hard things to his people not to try and break them down but to try and help them grow their Faith, and gods suffering for US frees us from eternal suffering, we are all sinners and we're so easily tempted to stomp our foot at God because of our suffering or walk away from God because of suffering, and yet God never turned away from suffering FOR US.

Being told this and hearing this often I have come to realize that in trials I need to turn to god not against god, not question god, but trust in god and know that he will never forsake me.

When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭43‬:‭2‬ ‭ESV‬‬

I grew up in quite a big church, it was a baptist church and I have recently moved to a smaller church. I go to a public school so that has always been hard since even if I haven't always lived my life for Christ, I never sweared or got involved with anything bad and always took offence when people down graded Christianity.
I always thought well how can Christianity be completely true if it's one of the most hated 'religions', but I had it pointed out to me not to long ago that, because Christianity is one of the more hated 'religions' it actually makes it more real. Because Satan is out there trying to get people to turn against god and one of the ways is to get people to hate Christians. And it's working I mean look at all the demonic stuff celebrities are doing and people are automatically accepting it and saying it's art. Well if I was to do something like have a pride flag burning in a picture and post it I would be absolutely destroyed and attack and if I was to use the excuse it was art people would get even more madder.

It shows that there is definitely Satan out there trying to make god look bad, which is why god encourages us to go out and tell people about the glory of god and how great and merciful he actually is, help people see him the way he actually is and not the way Satan wants to portray him.

"And he said to them, "Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation.  Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned."
‭‭Mark‬ ‭16‬:‭15-16‬ ‭ESV‬‬