Another usual day, not.

Adding my Dsmp Oc again lol-
Kojika uses She/He/They/Flower
(Okay, okay I will stop reminding you all-)

It was a usual day, well... Maybe not really since Wilbur is on Quackity lap and not on the couch.

" This is stupid... " Wilbur mumbles as he shifts a little. Quackity pats Wilbur's thigh as he continues doing his paperwork. " Maybe if you didn't come bother me then this won't happen but then again, you like sitting on my lap, don't you? " Quackity ask as Wilbur blushes. " Since when were you this strong? " Wilbur ask, avoiding the question Quackity asked. " I have always been working out. But you very skinny and most people and hybrids who don't work out, can still carry you. " Quackity replies. " That's true... " Wilbur mumbles out as he soon fell asleep. Quackity who notice and smiles a little. " Well then, at least I don't have to deal with you. " Quackity says to himself as he continues doing his paperwork.

An hour pass and there was a knock on Quackity's office door. " Come in! " Quackity calls out and the door opens. Kojika walks in, holding a cup of coffee and place it Quackity's desk. " Mr- Sam, told me to bring you a cup of coffee. " Kojika spoke, she looks at Wilbur and smiles. Quackity rise an eyebrow. " Why are you smiling? " Quackity ask. " Wilbur's asleep and I'm glad he is. " Kojika replies as she turns around and head to the door. " Ah, okay. Tell Sam I said thanks. Hey, Kojika? " Quackity ask and Kojika turns around. " Take care of yourself, alright? " Quackity ask or more like order. " Uh... Yeah, I will. " Kojika replies and leaves Quackity's office, closing the door behind her. " Hope you will... " Quackity mumbles as he picks up the cup of coffee. That was when Wilbur woke up and yawns. " Hey there, sleepyhead. " Quackity says. " Hi, Big Q. " Wilbur spoke.

Quackity pats Wilbur thigh. " Why do you always like patting my thigh? " Wilbur ask. " Why can't I? " Quackity ask too and Wilbur just chuckles.