Good boy~

⚠️This is going to be quite spicy/NSFW.⚠️

"Q! Hey!" Wilbur says as he leans against Quackity desk. Quackity looks up from the paper he was looking at. "Hey there, love. What do you need?" ask Quackity and he notice that Wilbur is blushing slighty since his skin is quite pale. "Just wanna visit my husband! When are you gonna unban me?" ask Wilbur as he rest his check on his hand. "You know I will never unban you. You are still an trespasser in my country." reply Quackity. "Aw.. Is Qwackity not gonna unban his husband and let him freely into his pwecious country?" ask Wilbur as he snickers while Quackity gave an cringe look. "Never say it like that ever again." Quackity says as Wilbur goes to stand beside Quackity. "Why can't I, Qwackity?" Wilbur ask as Quackity spin his chair to face him. "Like that.." Quackity replies as he looks Wilbur up and down.

Wilbur looks away as he blushes more. That was when Quackity notice something and he smirks. He taps Wilbur's thigh while his other hand goes to squeeze his ass. Wilbur eyes widen as he face heats up while his hand goes to cover his mouth. "How did you manage to come all the way here with an boner in your pants, hm?" ask Quackity as he starts to grope Wilbur's ass while his hand that was on Wilbur thigh went to his waist. "I-I.. W-Well.. I cover it with my trench coat.." Wilbur mutters and Quackity chuckles. "As much as I wanna fuck that pretty aas of yours and see you riding my dick while hearing you make those loud noises of yours. I want to save that for later in the night. You can ride my thigh instead for now."

Quackity say and Wilbur blushes more. Quackity let's go of Wilbur's waist and ass. Wilbur soon sat on Quackity's thigh and starts to ride on it. Quackity smirks turns into an smile as he watches Wilbur. "Your like an dog in heat but... Since you are like an cat.." Quackity starts as Wilbur continues ride on his thigh while making small noises. "There's those pretty noises~ You are already pretty but seeing you riding my thigh or my dick makes you even prettier~" Quackity says as he leans back into his chair a little while continuing watching Wilbur. "S-Shut up.." Wilbur mutters and let out an whimper when Quackity lightly slaps his thigh. "Why not you continue making those noises and ride my thigh, whore?~" ask Quackity. Wilbur let out a whimper and nods his head. "Good boy~" Quackity praises.