My past meaning (they/them)

—-Past Time—-

Bakugo looked you deep into your (e/c) irises and sighs and yells. "If you were dead, or still alive, I don't care!" you muttered "you don't care?" he looked away, the silence being overwhelming between you two, "just go and leave this behind!" He glared into your eyes once more, not noticing the tears that were about to form in your (e/c).

The memory of him back in school hurt your hurt more than anything else. You sighed a huge sigh before looking out the window and letting your daydreams take you away.
you heard muffled screams when you were daydreaming, a hard grip made you jump looking at the male who got a hold of your arm. Your eyes grew wide at the blonde in front of you. "Get up dumbass! The buildings are going to collapse!" for the first time in your life, you saw he did care. You stood up and as soon as you had you were already out of the classroom. Bakugo, holding onto your arm still, looked over at the male who had a tiny scowl on his face.

He stopped in his tracks making you be dragged back and fall down. A dark purple mist with a guy illuminating with it hadn't noticed you or Bakugo yet. Bakugo wouldn't let him get the chance to he tried to blow him up, but instead, the villain looked at Bakugo dodging his attack by disappearing with the purple mist or so you thought.

Bakugo turned to you, sighing in relief as you were still here, then the purple mist surrounded you so you couldn't see. You gasped for air at the thick poison filling your lungs as you wept and struggled to breathe. You fell to the ground, hearing Bakugo grunting while screaming out for you.

After a couple of minutes, you couldn't breathe at all. Bakugo was fighting the villain with all he could muster. You couldn't use your quirk if you haven't had one, you were defenseless against the poison in your lungs. Soon you gave in feeling tired closing your eyes, Bakugo was forced out of the building leaving you to die. From how much purple mist was spreading.

The villain cleared the mist taking all the poison out of your lungs, soon seeing you passed out. You felt yourself being picked up by strong gentle hands, you opened your eyes. You muttered out the blonde's name with question. "Bakugo..?" a soft voice answered with a soft tone "No my dear, Bakugo isn't here. I'm sorry I can't leave you here to die. That is not very polite."
You were in the school you had known since middle school and now you were in an alleyway.
Your eyes were all foggy, you didn't want to move, in fact your feet trembled under your fragile body. Your knees gave out and you fell, only to feel a pair of strong arms to hold you up. "Sorry, for all of this dear." You look up at the figure only to be met with blue bright ocean-like eyes.

—-Bakugo's POV—-
"Y/N!" he could see the debris of the collapsed building in search of you. "Y/N!!" Bakugo screamed once more, before hearing the annoying green male run up to me. "Kacchan?.." he looked at his injuries, "are you okay?!" the blonde pulled away glaring down at him, "Don't fucking look down on me damn Deku! Now! Where the fuck is that dumbass Y/N!" the male in front of Bakugo looked confused. "whos that?" he turn to him glaring "what the fuck do you mean, their your friend." he looked at his childhood friend confused "did you get hit by a rock from the building.." he looked up into my eyes "you're acting weird, I'd see a doctor Kacchan I'm worried for you." he wanted to blow him up, into bits what did he mean? Who is Y/N? He cannot be fucking with him at the moment. You could be dead for all he knew.

Bakugo went to your house and found it vacant. 'Nothing was here anymore,'  he thought to himself. 'it's like..you never existed..'

—-Present time—-

You put on your mask and black clothing. Ready for another mission your father would throw at you. He looked you up and down once you were out of your room. Your eyes didn't hold any emotion, that killed Kondoexx inside. He never wanted this for you, but you insisted on getting revenge on those heroes. Once he heard everything that happened to you, he knew he needed to help you. He felt attached to you, he saw himself in you sometimes. Kondoexx, was like a parent now, you never disobeyed.