CHAPTER 7

Y/N'S POV

The first surgery took me about 1 & 1/2 hour almost 2. After I removed all the clots from his body parts, I told one junior doctor to stich the cuts, clean everything and complete the surgery while I will be doing another one.

I reached to the second place. All the preparations were done, so I started to do his surgery also. After I was done I asked someone to finish. This surgery took more time than the first one. It took 2 hours & 15 minutes.

After both surgeries I went to the exta patient at bed 9. He was not that serious, he just needed some treatments not a surgery for sure.

As no doctor was free till now, I decided to treat him. I just cleaned and bandaged his injuries. Neither they were big wounds nor small.

It was already 7:30, time of my morning shift so I didn't go back home and started to do my work in my cabin.

After sometimes I stood up to take a round and check my patients. Firstly I go to the patient whose surgery I did a couple of hours ago. He was still unconscious so I can't check him properly.

After sometimes I go to Suga's room and knocked ( obviously, it is a VIP room so.......). I heard a faint come in so I entered the room.

Y/N- I'm here for your check up. So, do you yourself feel any progress means about pain and all.

Suga- Yeah, I feel a bit of improvement. But pain is still there.

Y/N- Okay, and pain is the same or lesser than before.

Suga- It's the same.

Y/N- Ok, so I'm going to give you a higher dose because your pain is still same.
And do you have any problem here which we can solve or anything which you don't like.

Suga- Yeah there is a problem.
I don't like the food which they gave to me. And I have ate porridge before but it doesn't taste that bad but which they gave here doesn't slid down my throat. Could you please do something to that? ( He said while whining )

Y/N- I know it taste bad but what should I do?( I laughed )
I can't give you inappropriate food. If you have any idea you can share with me.

Suga- Yes I have an idea. You can bring me food which you made by your own hand. I'm sure it won't taste bad at all. It'll be approved too. Pretty Please.

Y/N- Do I have any other option?

Suga- I don't think so. (He said while showing his gummy smile)

Y/N- I agree because I don't have choice.

Suga- And can you tell my teammates to not to eat that tasty food in front of me. (Ha said while pouting)

Y/N- (I laughed) Yes of course, but once they will taste the food which I made they will be jealous of you that you got such a delicious meal to eat.
So I'm going now, I have more work to do.

Suga- Bye.

Y/N- Hmm. And I'll come at the dinner time with food today as I can't go home before afternoon.

Suga nodded and I exited the room. I tried to complete my work as soon as possible. And it completed a bit early too.

I left the hospital at moved toward parking lot where I see BTS going toward hospital. They saw me and bowed, in respect I bowed back too.

Not wanting to create an awkward moment, so I bid my goodbye and walked away from there towards my car. I also noticed that Jimin was continuously staring at me with concern. I scoff, why would he be concerned about me.

I drove off to my home. As reached there, I took a warm shower and started to prepare for Suga's food as well as mine too. I made extra too of his teammates want to eat too. I did my best I don't want to disappoint him with my food.

After I was done, I packed it. It was already evening so I changed my clothes and took the dinner I made for him and myself. On my way I called the nurse who gives good to Suga and said not to give food to him.

As I arrived there I kept my and bag in my cabin and took Suga's dinner to him. I reached to his room, I heard many voices. I guess they are still here. Thank god I made extra food.

A/N- Thank you readers don't forget to vote~