CHAPTER 2

JIMIN'S POV

I was silent the whole way back home. V was worried about me and was comforting me.

As we reach the dorm, I told everyone what happened there. Tears were continuous flowing out of my eyes.

They were trying their best to comfort me but today it was not working. But for them I tried to calm myself down. 

It was our day off so after eating breakfast, I decided to go to a place where me & Y/n used to meet back then.

It was a hill top, not known by many people. It is very peaceful here. I like coming here.

Y/N'S POV

I cooked my breakfast and ate it. I got ready to go out.

Y/N'S OUTFIT

Then I took the documents which are to be submitted and sat in my car and drove off to hospital

After submitting the documents, I decided to go to the hill top where Jimin and used to meet.

When I got there, I didn't expected Jimin to be there. Everything paused.

Suddenly he turned around and was shocked to see me. After a couple of seconds I broke the eye contact and ran away from there. I didn't realize that I was crying.

After reaching home, I tried to control myself but it was so difficult that I ended up going to bathroom and picking the blade.

Yes, I have self harming disorder. After two cuts on my upper arm, I stopped. And started to cry.

I realized that it was evening now, so I cooked food for myself and ate my food and my pills too.

It was difficult to sleep so got on the rooftop remembering our first date and many memories. Slowly slowly I get sleepy so returned back to my bedroom and slept as tomorrow was my first day to work.

JIMIN'S POV

I met her again and this time she also saw me but she ran away. She was looking so ethereal, I wanted to hug her and kiss her. I wanted to keep her in my embrace forever.

But don't worry 'I will get you back'

I drove back to dorm and ate dinner with everyone. Then everyone go back to their room for a good sleep as from tomorrow we have to follow our schedule.

But I was unable to sleep. I got to the balcony attached to my room and looked at the sky. I was thinking about her and my sleep was like vanished away.

I tried to think of something else and the first thing that came in my mind was my best friends BTS.

They were concerned about me when they got to know that I'm sad. They more than friends to me like a family and I'm afraid to loose them.

Soon sleep starts to take over and I got to bed to sleep.

Y/N'S POV

I woke up at the morning, did my morning routine and ate some fruits as breakfast.

Y/N'S OUTFIT

( Imagine it's a white doctor's coat)

I took my car and drove to hospital. After I reach there, I was instructed to go to director's office. He called all doctors and nurses for intoduction.

After we introduced each other he told one female doctor to show me around and my cabin.

I was appointed as a assistant head doctor there.

I got to know about the female doctor who gave me a tour of hospital, her name is Rose. She is the same age as mine. Her bubbly character was just like how I used to behave before.

A/N- Thank you readers~