chapter 21

(Aww thank you so much guyz for 3k reads and almost 300likes 😭iam so Happye, i never expected this much 😭, and care free to comment guyz 💜,)

Yoongi pov

When me and jimin started the fight, suddenly i hear people are run towards us and taking videos, but idc this shortie getting on my nerves, i feel extremely jealous when he with hobi, not only he was my hobi first crush, who know that he was his first time in everything, ahhh i can't lose at least with him. Suddenly i hear someone crying, i can't see his face clearly because that dumb jimin punching on my face, then i see someone fainted beside me... HOBI.....
I don't know what to do? But some nurse come  with stretcher and pick him to the casualtie, i ran behind them.
Suddenly my phone ring i attend them its from my mom.

YOONGI  wtf are you doing in the hospital.

Mom i... I

Shut the fuck up, yoongi, do you see the video on the internet? How shameless are you

Mom iam sorry

What sorry, how is hobi? Is he okay? The maid call me and tell me everything. Mark my words yoongi if anything happend to my son in low or my grand child you're dead.! Understand.

Yes mom, now tell me where is he, me and you're appa is on the way.

He is casualtie

Fine, and don't worry about the video and the Media, i will take care of it. But before i come solve the problem with tha man, do you get it

Yes mom,

Fine,

....

Now iam waiting for the doctor out, its been an hour, now i feel guilty, ohh god please save him, save my child.... Please.suddenly a nurse come out from the room

Hoseok husband?

Yes, its me.

Okay the doctor  seok jin is calling you inside.

Okay.

......

Hyung

Shut up yoongi before i smack you're head.

Sorry hyung,

Why are you saying sorry to me,? Are you for real? You're husband is in hospital and you're fighting in the cafeteria.

Hyung its....

Shut up, and he is okay now, but i need to ask you something.

Yes hyung.

Not here come to my cabin. And bring jimin too.

What? How do you know him?

Dumb, don't forget hobi is my cousin and i know his cru__ah  his best friend.

Mm.

(At the cabin )

May i come in

Yes,

Hi hyung.

Hello jimin, how was you're wound,

Its okay now, just little punch.

Fine, now you two sit.

Then i wanted to tell you both something.