chapter 39

(lame chapter guyz,you can skip it if you want.soo many grammatical mistake, sorry for that.iam not good at writing smut,so i warn you again if you want you can skip it,  next chapter is nothing related to this. and maybe i will delete this chapter soon , because its  a lame one 🥲. and please read my note in last. sorry for long paragraph 😅. Most of the paragraph are yoongi pov )

hoseok pov

we both enter the house, ohh god i really miss  this house, this house give me warm, and for my surprise it's neet and clean tho, this couch where we watch movie marathon,... oh god iam not crying, why iam so sensitive..
suddenly i notice hyung walking to balcony,

ya hyung where are you going?

to call jin hyung!

wea? don't tell me you are asking him permission to fuck me?

exactly.

aishh hyung, you don't need his permission,

i need, not permission but for advice.

wowooo, the most fucking  hot dominant man need advice for sex, i can't belive my own ears,

baby, stop being dramatic ass, you know that what i mean,

what (scoff), hyung i already tell you that, iam completely fine with sex, and iam too much eager about that. but still you avoiding me.

baby that's not in the case, i mean,  i know how you feel and i feel the same, i also miss you and our littleones too. at the same time i miss our intimate moments too.

no you don't,

yes baby i miss you're tight little hole, the warm feeling when i fuck you, the hot feeling when your walls clench my whole dick, the way you asking for more, you're moans, the way you asking the permission to cum, like everything about the whole sex,

hyung ~~~( embrassed ) iam leaking.... don't make ne wait any long please, its hurting,

i know baby, you go upstairs to our room, and get on fours, i will be with in second.

please hyung, please ~~

baby if you don't go now, you will get hard punishment, then you know you can't move you're legs anymore. so don't get on my nerves, go upstairs and prepare your self.

but my tiny fingers can't anything do like you're veiny fingers.

I know i will come soon, if you talking like this then its a waste of time.

fine fine iam going please come fast, or else iam gonna break up with you,

baby~

don't baby me.

yoongi pov

i call jin hyung and hyung started to tease me, ohh god why i call this stupid, its better i check on the Internet, anyway hyung tell me that its okay to sex but don't get too rough, don't give so much pressure on his belly. and pregnancy sex is smooth and feel good, and its normal too. idk how but i know hyung is already do that so its not a problem. but i need more carefull, when it comes to sex hobi is a slut, he need the full satisfaction, but who iam to complaine i also same, iam not gentle with him tho, so its a win win. ohh shit i forget he is waiting for me there.
when i enter our room,.. ohh god.. shit iam fully hard now.
he is fully naked and one of his hand tightly holding on the bedsheet and other one is fingerings. his tiny fingers are plopping out and in a fast pase, his head is back with plusher, his legs is trembling,he is leaking pre cum,he is fastenings the movements..
no baby you can't cum untill i give you permission. without wasting a minutes i strip my clothes and trow it other side of the bed, and fully hard leaking dick,
he look at me with a needy slut look, and look at my naked body, he touch my chest my abs then my dick.
ohh shit, his warm hands... he started jack off me.