chapter 33

mom.... why you slapped me?

where are you last night?

ahhmm hmm i.. i was with

with who?

with tae!

really, and do you stay at tae home.

no i mean ya actually...

(( hard slap ) you fucking moron, how dare you to lie to you're own parent's face, tell me truth yoongi, you're staying at the mansion that you buy for the slut don't you, and what are you doing there?

mom please, iam sorry to lie to you, and i can explain what happend their but not only for you, first i need to explain to hobi, then i will tell you everything, i promise.

you just shut up, before you meed hobi, you need to answer me, understand!

mom, stop this shit, and i don't want you're permission to see my husband.

huh? *scoff, you're husband, yoongi do you know that the value of marriage, if you know that then you will never cheat him,

who told you i cheat on him, i will never, i love him, and i love him most, stop talking nonsense.

so you're saying that iam talking nonsense, fine then tell me what is this?

( show him the  video that  yoonrose making out, )

how do you get this? who sended this?

just answer my question mr. min yoongi, i feel ashamed of you, how disgraceful are you, i regretted to give birth to you,

( crying ) mom please just tell me who send this to you,

iam not the one who get this video, our whole family get this video inculinding jung family.

what are you saying, wait where is hobi?

first explain this yoongi, if you didn't answer then you're not going to see him, wanna challenge?

mom, its not for the time, please i wanna see him, is he okay, mom everything is just misunderstanding believe me.and who is sended it?

Rose PA,

don't worry mom, he is no more, but..... (before he continued his mom cut off him)

how can i believe you, this video was true right, its  not edited, and in the video its clear that time and date, and now i need the answer, why you do that? if you don't love hobi then why you're acting the whole time, for our sake?

mom, idc if you belive me or not but i love him, only him, i need to explain this before its getting late, i don't want to broke the trust he put in me.

but its too late son ( mr. min)

what you mean appa?

he is in the hospital!

what?  what happend to him, don't tell me if anything bad happend to him, i will never forgive myself.

Ahmm..... last night hobi an accident.

what??(( shocked ))what do you mean by ___

((flashback ))

ya, i got, not only me everyone got this video from last night, at the time I call both of you're mobile phone, but you guyz didn't pic up, then i call the maid and she tell me that hobi is not here and his car is also not here, after that i gotta call from mr. jung, i try to explain him it was all fake, he believe me until this morning.