HT... 1

Jungkook crosses his arms as he looks at his older brothers

"But, hyung!" Jungkook says, huffing.
"Kookie, you know the last time we let you out, you ended up losing your virginity, who knows what happens this time" Jin says, shaking his head as continued chopping the vegetables.
"But, hyung... I'll be with my friends... They're not going to touch me or anything, all of them have girlfriends or boyfriends, it's just a simple party... It's Yugyeom's birthday party, hyung" Jungkook says, pouting as he turns to his other brothers, who avoided eye contact with him.

"Please" Jungkook says, putting his hands together as he pouts, giving them his puppy eyes. He knew they couldn't resist it and he internally smirked, seeing them look at him. They all looked like they're hesitating.
"Please, hyungies... I can do all the chores tomorrow if you want?" Jungkook says and mentally chuckled as he hears Jin finally sigh.

"Okay, okay... But! You have a curfew, only until 10pm..." Jin says and Jungkook nodded. He smiles, it'll be enough since it was only 5pm.
"Thank you so much, hyungs!" Jungkook says, smiling widely as he hugs Jin.
"Where's ours?" Jimin asks and Jungkook playfully rolls his eyes but went to hug them all too.
"Also! About me losing my virginity, that was my boyfriend!" Jungkook says as he walked out of the kitchen.
"Kim Jungkook! Remember our deal!" Jin says and Jungkook yelled back with a "yes".

Jungkook sat beside his boyfriend, smiling as he bops his head to the music. His boyfriend kisses his cheek, arm wrapped around his shoulder with a cup of soju on his hand.
"Hey, guys! How about we play truth or dare?" Yugyeom suggested and everyone agreed. They all gathered around and placed the bottle in the middle before spinning it. It immediately points at Jungkook. The younger huffs and said "dare"
"I dare you to take this pregnancy test!" Yugyeom says and they're all shocked.

"What? It was in my mom's drawer and she was about to throw it away" Yugyeom says, shrugging.
"Okay, easy... It won't work anyways" Jungkook says and grabbed the box of pregnancy test and went to the bathroom.

"We'll wait for you!"