HT... 12

Jaewon wraps his arms around Jungkook as the other straddles him

Jaewon wraps his arms around Jungkook as the other straddles him. He looked at his game, while Jungkook rested his head on his shoulder.
"Hey, Jae?" Jungkook says and his boyfriend hums, moving one piece of the headphone away from his ears so that he can still hear Jungkook.
"I want to show you something" Jungkook says and Jaewon pauses his game.

"Okay, let's go" Jaewon says and Jungkook frowns.
"Are you not mad I interrupted you?" Jungkook asks and Jaewon scoffs.
"No, I'm not mad... I wanna know what you wanna show me and tell me" Jaewon says and Jungkook chuckles, nodding. They got off of bed and went near the big mirror on Jaewon's closet. Yes, they're currently at Jaewon's house.

Jaewon stared at Jungkook and waited. Jungkook slowly lifts up his hoodie and Jaewon gulps.
"He-" Jaewon is cut off as Jungkook only shows his stomach.
"Hey, Jae... I look fat" Jungkook says, sighing.
"Eh? No! No, you're not... " Jaewon says, chuckling.
"What is this then?" Jungkook asks and Jaewon kisses his cheek.
"It's a bump, baby... It's your baby bump" Jaewon says and Jungkook immediately smiles.

"Really?!" Jungkook says and rubs the bump on his stomach. Jaewon smiled at his boyfriend's reaction, walking closer before wrapping his arms around him, making sure that he's not hugging him too tight. His hand then slowly rubs the bump along Jungkook's hand.
"Yes, my pretty... Our soon-to-be baby is growing" Jaewon says, kissing the side of Jungkook's neck before nibbling on the other's ear.

"Jae... That tickles" Jungkook says, giggling. Jaewon chuckles before letting go of Jungkook and walked in front of him. He faces Jungkook's bump before peppering kisses on it. He smiled as soon as Jungkook starts giggling.

"I can't wait til you're here, our little one... Don't give papa a hard time"

 Don't give papa a hard time"