HT... 19

Ever since the revelation, the six brothers helped Jaewon with what Jungkook needed everytime he craves something

Ever since the revelation, the six brothers helped Jaewon with what Jungkook needed everytime he craves something. Jungkook had asked them if they can because he didn't want to bother Jaewon so much. Of course they did agree, they're his brothers after all and he's having their nephew or niece. Jungkook is now 5 months and he's going to have a checkup and also going to find out the gender.

Jaewon picked up Jungkook's bag and turned to his boyfriend.
"Be careful on your way, guys" Hoseok says and Jungkook nodded. Jungkook turns back and nodded at Jaewon before they walked out of the door.
"You feeling okay?" Jaewon asks as he sees Jungkook bit his bottom lip.
"I'm just excited" Jungkook says and Jaewon smiled, nodding and kissing the younger's cheek.

"I am too" Jaewon says, opening the car door for Jungkook. The other got in and sat down on the chair and he then walked to his side. He got in and buckled his seatbelt. Jungkook does the same. Taking a deep breath, they looked at each other and smiled before starting the car and driving away from the house.

Arriving at the hospital, Jungkook and Jaewon held hands and walked in together. They walked to the nurse's station and told them about the appointment they had. The nurse nodded and started telling them on what way to go. Understanding everything, they then started walking, following the said directions.

Jungkook laid down on the bed while the doctor operates the machine about to be used. Jungkook's eyes followed every move and also gave Jaewon a stare and a smile.
"Okay, Jungkook... This will be cold" The doctor says and places the gel on Jungkook's belly. Jungkook immediately stared at the monitor as he felt wand touch his skin. The wand moves around and Jungkook sees it. Their baby.

"It's a...