HT... 20

"It's nothing

"It's nothing... You're not pregnant" The doctor says and...

(Just kidding :>)

"It's a girl, congratulations to you both" The doctor says, smiling. Jungkook looked at Jaewon and smiled wide. Jaewon returns back the smiled.

The two walked out of the hospital. Jungkook couldn't get his eyes off of the sonogram, so Jaewon had to hold him to make sure he doesn't trip or bump on anything. Jaewon opens the car door for Jungkook. The younger finally looks up, smiling as he gave Jaewon a kiss on the cheek as he buckles his belt. Jaewon looked at him surprise before smiling.

"What was that for, love?" Jaewon asks, chuckling.
"Thank you" Jungkook says, which made Jaewon confused.
"Thank you for what, honey?" Jaewon asks again and Jungkook huffs.
"I'm just happy, Jae... I was scared at first... Scared about telling you about the baby..." Jungkook says and Jaewon frowns.

"Why would you be scared?" Jaewon says, caressing Jungkook's cheek.
"I was scared because I thought you would run away... You would leave me by myself to take care of the baby alone" Jungkook says and Jaewon smiles at the other fondly.
"I would never do that... When did I ever leave you?" Jaewon asks and Jungkook scoffs.
"You left me when we were watching a horror movie" Jungkook says, crossing his arms.

"I got so scared that time, baby... Please" Jaewon says, huffing. Jungkook giggles and grabbed Jaewon's cheeks and kissed him deeply. Jungkook pulls away and let their foreheads touch. They stared at each other's eyes before laughing together.
"Should we go now? Hyungs would be happy to know" Jungkook says and Jaewon nodded. Jaewon went to the other side and got in. Jungkook watched Jaewon and helped him buckle his seatbelt. Jungkook took one long glance at the sonogram before sighing in relief.