Chaptee 2

•~•3 rd PoV•~•
As Lay Kan and Blay started walking to the gym a random girl came to there direction "Hey Lay may l talk with you for a minute alone?"Blay and Kan looked dumbfounded but those words caused Lay to blush "l -uh sure ! I will catch up So you guys go ahead "Lay replied to Blay and Kan and they just nodded.
When they were out of view the girl's voice raised up "so uhh what l wanted to say is that ..-
.
.
.we will come back to them just wait
.
.
When Blay and Kan were in the Gym they saw Kye and Lye noticed them to but he looked confused "hey Kye-what's wrong?"Blay spoke up "oh uh where is Lay l thought you guys were walking here all three of you?"Kye said but he had no emotion's on his face "Oh yeah ! Lay got a confession l think..isn't it cuteee!"Kan said but the word 'confession' triggered Kye and his face became more and more darker "ohh okay uh me and Kan will go over there ..-"Blay said nervously and Kan agreed and they went to where Blay said but Kye went to one of the students and said he needs the bathroom and if they could cover him and they agreed and off he went .
.
.
.back to them and Kye is listening in
.
.
"I like you Lay!" The girl said all blushing and her head looking down but Lay was speechless cause he never been in a relationship before and he is scared that he will do something wrong "l well-"but before he could finish his sentence Kye Hugged Lay from the behind "Hey Lay aren't you gonna be late for class??" Kye said with a straight face but when he glanced at the girl his face got darker causing the girl to flinch but also glared at him but he could tell that she was scared .
"Oh yeah l forgot we had class ..uh um can we talk later if that's possible?" Lay said nervously to the girl and she glanced at Lay and her mood changed to flustered "yea-yeah! Sure l don't mind ..-"but you could tell there was a hint of sadness "well then come on Kye let's go then "
Lay said to Kye "oh uh l just want to talk to her about...(uh what should l say !?) about homework since she's in my class!"Kye replied fast so it didn't look suspicious but the girl looked confused "no we aren—"but before she could answer Kye went to her and covered her mouth fast he felt disgusted to do this but she was going to blow his cover.
"Oh ..well you better catch up Kye bye then!"and that was the last words of Lay and he walked off.
Out of the view Kye pushed her to à locker harshly causing her to gasp "you don't really like him do you?"Kye said with his facing getting darker but the girl was stunned that he found out but smirked "well you are correct because who wouldn't want to get there hands on his money l mean he can at least spare some ?"she laughed but Kye got a broken shard of glass out of his pocket and showed it to the girl still pinning her hard ,
"You know ..this is sharp right?"he said but she looked terrified just from a shard of glass "where-where did you get that from !?"she said squirming trying to get out of his hold "oh that well l picked it up from the gym since one of the Windows broke.."he said but the glass was slightly and slowly cutting his hand "what do you want!?"she said but causing Kye to laugh "what do l want ? "He laughed again "l want you dead "he then put the glass shard into her breast (I have no hate towards woman ok ? 💀 just go along with it ) causing her scream but Kye covered her mouth with his hand that was pinning her he then continued and continued and used his powers(yeah he still has powers he but no one knows..)  he then opened a portal leading to the rooftop and he stepped in and the portal closed he then dragged her right to the edge but she was still screaming in pain "you know this hurts me more then it is hurting you .."he said smirking darkly "please l beg you l will do anything!"she said with tears streaming from her eyes "too bad l don't want anything from you after you bad mouthed him .."and after that he yanked her off the rooftop and he went over the edge and heard as thump and she was dead of course the gym was next to the area where Kye was so he waited for His class and especially Lay and they all started screaming and crying and he almost forgot that he written his signature on her arm of course it wasn't his name he just put 'unknown' it was satisfying to see there faces and he then saw Lay ...he then pulled a portal out to lead him into a bathroom he then went in and closed it .
And he made sure that the bathroom doors were locked and he then started to wash his clothes then when he was done he unlocked the door and put the glass shard in his pocket.
After he reached the dead body area the police and the ambulance already arrived he thought to himself ' well there's no point in the ambulance she's already dead.."he grinned but quickly went to Lay "what happened Lay!?" When he said that Lay quickly turned to him "what happened to her we're you not just with her and ..what happened to your hand?!"he said in terror he then quickly took his injured hand and took of his headband and rapped it around his hand making Kye smile a bit "for the answer you looking for when l asked for the homework stuff she quickly got attacked by some guys and l fought back but he got a knife..and he then dragged her to the rooftop and pushed her off..so if l stayed up there people would think it was me who had done it so that would be wrong wouldn't it?"he said and Lay's eyes widened oh how Kye loved the look in his eyes but also felt gilt so he went to hug Lay and Lay did the same but uhh Lay was shorter like a tiny bit shorter so he is at Ky's neck anyways Lay started to cry so Kye just patted his back and but his head in the crook of Lay's neck and smirked so no one could see it .