Chapter - 2

Everytime he would move the needle, I moved back slowly.

He then wait for me to get back to my original place.
"Ayaat..it wouldn't hurt that much. He had already gave you a seduction. That part of your body is already numb." I was grateful of his worries.

I couldn't meet eye contact with Saad. It took him 10 minutes to push a seduction in me. Now since last half an hour I had been doing this.

Saad tightly hold my hand, he was closed to my skin when I grabbed his wrist. His eyes lifted. I could see irritation and annoyed in his eyes.

"Slowly." He scoffed. "Let me start first." I bit my lips hard. Released his wrist I grabbed the table hard.

I'm not looking at it. He did his work. I felt ant bite every time he pushed the needle.
He put the thread. Clean the blood and wrapped my wound with some white lace. My hand felt heavy and numb.

"You can't move it for few hours and After one week you have to cut the thread and change the bandage. Don't wet the area or it will infected the wound." I have to opened this bandage again.

"Did you understand?" My stomach decided to answer it first.
I looked away and wrapped my other arm around my stomach.

Jina came that moment. "The dinner is ready sir." Hamza stood up first. "Let's have something Ayaat." I jumped down from the table. Yelped in pain and lost balanced. A arm wrapped around me, hold me still and another hand grabbed my injuried arm's hand. My back pressed on his chest. I felt his warmth transfer in me.

"Easy." Hamza said and put a hand before me. I slowly put my free hand on his. He held it softly and pulled me out of Saad's embraced. When I was out of it I hit with a cold aura.

We all sat down to have dinner. I basically drooling over all those dishes. My eyes moving from one dish to another.

But I was afraid of taking things.

"Why are you not eating?" Hamza asked and put some rich on my plate. I found that Hamza was very friendly and warm kind of person on the other hand, Saad was very private and reserved. His looks were cold and he spoke less.

I lifted my head and looked at Hamza. "I don't have money to pay."
Both looked at me. Hamza had a shocked look while Saad was unreasonable. His eyes were mysterious, I wanted to know what his eyes saying.

"You don't need to pay for anything." Hamza said with a warm smile. I smiled too. He is so nice.
"I owe you a lot. If you need any help which I can do for you, please tell me once. I would be dead by now if you didn't take me from there." I looked down.

"I will keep that in mind. And I will never leave any one in danger. Now eat." He laughed and pointed. I picked one spoon if rice and put it in my mouth.

"Where are you from?"

"I'm from Basal." They looked at eachother. "Then what bring you here?" I stopped chewing. "I didn't came here for anything. I reached here."

"I was looking for a safe place to go. My brother.....he wants me dead. I ran away from home or he might choke me in sleep." I bitter laughed but no one laughed with me.
"And you take it so easily." I shrugged. "I don't have anyone to stand with me. I can't survive alone in the battle." I put another spoon in my mouth.

"Where will you go?"

"I don't know."

I looked at them and asked. "If you don't mind can I ask something?" Hamza nodded. "Who are you?" It's a stupid question but I should know who am I talking to.

"I'm Hamza Ahmed, by profession I'm a businessman." Hamza turned to Saad.

"Saad Ali Khan." He said coldly. "He's a professor in one of the best university." Hamza covered him. I nodded. "I'm Ayyat Yesmeen. Currently looking for a job." I smiled sweetly but that didn't bring smile on Saad's face.

"Ignore him. He's like that." I nodded.

"You can stay here as long as you find a suitable job and position. I don't mind you staying here. This is my warehouse. One caretaker will always be here and a cook will come to cook something." Hamza was very humble.
But Saad objected. "You're letting her stay here without knowing what she said was actually real or fake. She.." he stopped himself.

"He's right. I can't live here."

Hamza shook his head. "Saad stop it." He glared at him.

"Don't scold him. He didn't say anything wrong." I smiled at him.

"Okay, what about I be a maid? " I asked I hope to get a job. "I'm very good at cleaning and washing. I also can cook three meal a day."

"You wouldn't listen. Okay you can help others but after one week. Didn't you hear the doctor, you can't wet your arm. And as it's stitched, you can't move it too much. So after one week." I smiled. When I turned to Saad, he was staring at me hard, his eyes were hard that my smile dropped.

They gave me a roof to live, clothes to wear and food to survive. Allah sent them to me. I will do anything for them.
I owe him big time. His kindness made me believe that Not everyone is bad.

I prayed and in peaceful mind I slept on a soft bed. I fall asleep in no time because I didn't have to think about how I would sleep, where I would sleep. I'm tension free for now.

On the other hand.

Hamza stood beside Saad. "You don't need to be so harsh with her." Saad didn't respond.

"I know buddy, your experience with woman never pleasant. Not every woman is a gold dragger or attention catcher." Hamza said those to Saad many times but no use.

"What did you say about her? What do you expect me to do? I saved her life, so that I would let her walk on the street alone. She didn't even know who we were. Try to be nice to her. You will find a soft and nice girl inside her." Hamza was cut by his phone call. "Shit, mom is calling" he picked up the call and walked away.

I sipped my coka cola and thinking about the touch.
Her small hand grabbed his big hand and there wasn't any reason for the skin she was touching.
Those eyes, those sunlight kiss eyes were looking for something. But why do he care about what she was looked in his eyes? It just he started hating that eyes, because it's just keep coming in his mind.

She's very annoying. Her eyes were shaking so much that I lost my focus so much. I couldn't concentrate when she kept staring at me.

She knows how to play with mind. Hamza is already lost it. And my mind is already stuck in her eyes. I don't want to lost my mind too.

_____________________________________________