ix. Deprive

"THIS IS STUPID

"THIS IS STUPID."

Sol pouted as she stood in her bedroom the following week. Despite such a great session with Namjoon earlier, the assignment he had given her was something she dreaded.

Yoongi was in front of her, buck-ass naked in a scene in which Sol wanted to cut out of her life altogether. She was even too shy to look upon his bare body.

"I don't see the point of this," she hummed, looking out of the window, despite not being able to see anything through its darkness.

"Namjoon said that if we stand in front of each other naked and give compliments about our bodies then we can have more respect physically," Yoongi said. "It's actually quite romantic, not going to lie."

"Look at you, Ryan Gosling," she remarked, her arms still conservatively crossed. "I don't see why we have to do this. I already respect you physically."

"Then why can't you look at me?" Yoongi cocked his eyebrow at the girl fully clothed in front of him, who silently pursed her lips with her eyes very much to the floor. "Come on, it'll help in some way. At least, spare me the humiliation? I'm the only one naked here. I feel like I'm about to be punished."

Sol sighed in defeat before slowly reaching for the buckle of her jeans. With Yoongi's eyes intently on her, she stopped. "Can you turn around, please?"

Yoongi slightly rolled his eyes before obeying, turning around and showing his bare-ass right to Sol, whose eyes had to hastily dart away from it.

Slowly, she pulled down her jeans with her underwear, tossing it to the side. Then, she pulled off her shirt, and hesitantly unclasped her bra, letting it fall to the floor. Immediately, she crossed her arms, her body timidly shrinking even if Yoongi wasn't even looking at her.

"Are you done?" asked Yoongi given her silence.

"Yeah..." she mumbled. Yoongi slowly turned around, finally meeting her eyes.

He gave her an unimpressed look. "Stop hiding."

"I've gained some weight, though," she pouted as she crossed her arms tighter.

"I didn't notice, just stop hiding," he demanded. With another sigh of defeat, Sol unfolded her arms, letting them fall to her sides. The tension in the air was awkward, at least for Sol, as they stood nearly five feet apart in the silent room.

"I'll start, yeah?" Yoongi offered. "I like your collarbones."

Sol could cringe at how awkward this whole situation was. "Uhh, thanks. I like..." her voice trailed off as her eyes painfully traveled his body.

Yoongi stuck his head out. "What—You can't think of a single thing?"

"Can I say your dick is nice?"

"Sol."

"What?" Sol rose her eyebrows. "I'm not lying!"

"Just—Try to think of something else," Yoongi urged, his voice stern.