Memories and Love Pt.2

Victor's POV:
I was sitting in the back with Y/N talking to her as Belch ran inside to ask his mom if he could come to mine.

A i was speaking to her it was as time had dragged on an extra hour as her face was a beauty of a life time, the time when she had crashed into those school doors was the day my life had changed superiorly and i loved it, from her fiery passion to her sexy face.

It was now my goal in life to win her over, but i feel like i may have some competition.

I thought back to the moment after we met.

*FlashBack!¡*
We all exchanged hi's to each other and after that Patrick had walked over to her starting to touch her face.

She looked quite creeped out, she moved and slapped him screaming profanities.

He did not budge until Belch had pulled him away.

"sorry about him Y/N." Belch apologised.

"It's okay." She spoke.

"Why don't you go find henry, Patrick?" I asked him.

"And miss my opportunity on the sexy girl in front of me?" He sarcastically spoke waltzing up to her.

I dragged him away and sternly said "Wasn't a question!"

He ended up getting annoyed and walked off before we heard "I will get you you bitch if it's the last thing i do!" screaming over the entrance of the classroom before he huffed in annoyance strutting out of the school premises.

We stared at his childish antics then back to us and started hyperactively laughing for about 10 minutes what it felt like.

After we stopped laughing we started talking about our interests and hobbies and we learned a lot about each other.

Y/N Loved basketball and skateboarding but couldn't have the time to ever practice or endure it with the family she has.

Her favourite colour is blue and she hates a lot of things, mostly simple things like ducks and the word panties but i guess it's what makes her, Y/N Bowers...

She also loves to dye and put extensions in her hair.

She had ravishing shoulder length jet black hair with blue, green and purple highlight extensions, had some face piercings and a slit in her right eyebrow.

She had light makeup and muscles which could be noticeable for some peoples eyes.

She looked particularly strong for a girl in derry which had shocked me a bit but that didn't matter.

"I love metallica, anthrax and guns and roses, i love to drive and learn about mechanics i do want to be one when i grow up and i'm called belch because well i love to burp, but i am very respectful so i don't really do it in front of people often especially girls and women." Belch said.

She looked grossly impressed by his interests.

"Wow nice, i love metallica, i also love slipknot and ac/dc, i prefer motorcycles i have actually just upgraded from my Harley to a Suzuki DR Big." She explained which had us probably both impressed.

"Can you ride one?" I asked.

She just looked at me and laughed in my face which i kinda didn't appreciate.

"Of course i can ride one, i wouldn't have one if i couldn't ride one." She spoke.

"Okay i bleach my hair and i enjoy it, i also play baseball and like to dance." I spoke.