"Please...... ?" || The End... !!

A/N:
The last chapter guys, Be ready, Oh and PLAY THE MUSIC!!

Y/N's POV:

We entered the crack house, and it felt different. I pushed all thoughts aside and put my game face on.

I smelt the rotten old stench that came with this dump, but it felt as if it was getting stronger by the minute.

I could hear Eddie gagging his life out behind me as I kept Henry close by my side as I did with the belch and victor until I saw the well.

It looked even creepier than bill mentioned as I grabbed a rope tying it around the metal pole above the well.

"Bill..." I call out pausing with suspense as I looked over to him washed with fear.

"It was your idea you go first, and find a way then you can guide the rest of us." I explained ushering him towards the well as he grabbed the role and descended finding a hole in the wall of IT.

I think he climbed in because we heard him call out "I found it!" Echoing as he added "You can come down!"

"Found it."  "Hey guys, you can come down! Come down!"

I grabbed the rope for Eddie to climb down, before letting Stan and Richie follow on before ben. It got to mike and Henry decided to pick a fight with mike.

With one smack of a broken pole mike was on the floor, while Henry was towering over himMuttering things about how he doesn't deserve to be alive and about his family.

"You should of stayed with them, your family in the house... I get sad every time I walk past that pile of ashes." He says before he takes mikes butchers gun not knowing its full potential.

The boys who previously went down were screaming mikes name while me, vic and belch watched them knowing this wouldn't last long.

Mike then pulled henrys arm that held the gun pushing it to the side of him as Henry pulled the trigger and as he realised he was pushed off by mike.

As they both got up afterwards mike ended up giving Henry a massive shove causing him to almost go over.

"NOOOOO!" I cried as belch and vic ran over with me to Henry, I grabbed him by the left leg and right arm pulling him up as vic held me protectively and belch doing the same with victor as we all pulled Henry up.

Henry's head was bleeding and barely conscious but he pulled through as belch grabbed henrys bandana from his wrist tying it round his head stopping the bleeding.

Thankfully he pulled through because of that but he wasn't gonna last forever with this so we needed to keep moving.

I held the rope safely pulling it in back to place for mike to go down while the boys were trying to get Henry back to normal.

Then I started to get visions.

It was Eddie...