Our2ndLife Imagines

KIAN LAWLEY

DURING PLAYLIST LIVE

" okay Kian , ill be over right now " Kians been my best friend for nine years now , I told him that I had a fight with my parents , but it was more than that .

I've never told him , but my parents are abusive . They hit me ALOT., and I just want to get out of this place. I'm staying at the hotel for a few days , and maybe I have to tell him what's really going on .

" Hey Brooke!" Kian gave me a bone crushing hug as I walked into his hotel room . I'm glad that he's happy , he deserves deserves his Lawlorffs more than anyone and I can't believe he's my friend . I mean another thing is I've always had feelings for him .

He's my best friend , every time I'm near him I feel safe . Like no one can hurt me .

" the other boys are staying over , but don't worry you still get you're own room!"

I nodded and we all sat down to watch some movies . Kian was already stuffing his face with popcorn. We were huddled on the sofas , me next to Kian. I got along with the rest of O2L. I started to miss the times where Kian would talk to me more , when I'm stuck with my parents .

I bet Kian won't think of me when he goes to VIDCON .

We were watching a scary movie , and Kian knows I've always hated them so why he picked one confused me . But he did let me sit on his lap which was sweet .

Every time a scary part came on I would cuddle even closer into his chest . And for those few moments , I felt safe and all my worries drifted away.

"Brooke wake up love , it's already 3'O clock ; ill carry you to bed , okay?"

I opened my eyes slightly to see that me and Kian were the only ones left in the room.

He put his hands softly around my waist , and it wasn't enough to make me flinch as that was where my father kicked me yesterday .

He lifted me up from the coach , I squealed out in pain , ' BROOKE DID I HURT YOU? I'm sorry " he layed me down on the sofa again, but I couldn't help but hold onto my side in agony . He lifted up the edge of my shirt to see the bruise that was laying beneath .

His eyes widened and I could see a tear running down his red , rosy cheeks.

" WHO DID THIS TO YOU?!" His sadness suddenly turned into anger maybe he did care about me.

"m-my dad" I hesitated but I needed to tell him sooner or later

" IM GONNA KILL HIM" he started to clench his fists, but I cooled him down .

" Kian please DONT do anything stupid I just don't wanna be around him anymore "

He hugged me tightly in his arms as I let my tears fall .

" I won't let him hurt you Brooke . Stay with me so I can protect you you can come with us on any place we go and we have plenty of room"

At the moment we both lifter our heads and he kissed me . Kian kissed me. I've been eating for this moment my whole life and it was perfect " I love you Brooke , I always have "

I kissed him back without hesitation " I love you Kian"