Chapter1||Company

For those who skipped the intro: "Trust the process, the characters will grow and develop with age. The interactions, descriptive monologues, smut and scenery will all mature WITH them seen as they're the ones telling the story."

For those who skipped the legal brief: Please go back and read because I WILL be fining the supporters from the malicious party who breach any of the acts stated. Please do not think to yourself that your device holds your information safe. It takes less than a day to figure out who exactly made false reports with malicious intent. (For Legal purposes, this is NOT a threat)

NEW HOME: If the book should be taken down by part of the platform's lack of due diligence, the new home for ICE will be INKITT and or KINDLE. (Inkitt is a free app with comments and a group chat section)

(We Might have some typos..but we move)

=

=

Ryleigh's POV:

"Toni me literally no deh pah that, I just want to finish up this term and get a change of environment" I shrug.

I keep my eyes glued to my phone.

*Peer pressure anuh fi the weak*

"I'm ready for UWI girl, me no have the time" I whine to Toni-Anne who came with a message from Dalani.

I've known Toni for a while now through a mutual friend and we've grown so close in such a short space of time. I was the only one from my friend group that came back to 6th form, so I was a loner for the first month of 6B until she transferred. We're now in 6A and our friendship has blossomed.

Me love the gyal bad to bad.

"Ry' him say him a pree you from 5th form and because you did lock down him no make a move, but since unuh end up in the same form class...him a shoot him shot," she whisper-screams, with her eyes not leaving the corridors.

*Her man she look for enuh*

"Toni weh me just say gyal? rest nuh, me literally just exit a 5 year relationship as a young gyal! from 2nd form the boy have me a hold him hand like we glue together" I whisper scream back at her "besides Dalani ex and you nuh friend?" I shoot eye daggers at her.

"Murdddaaa. Me and Ghale anuh friends, my parents know her parents and that's it" she giggles knowingly.

Mhmmm

frenemies dem enuh, and she wah give me the girl man fresh outa the knot.

*Yuh know you want him*

I want to heal and just get on with university. Dalani is sweet and would be a great distraction from my break up but I'm just not with it right now.

"See! And him yah think pon now?" her words fall out in a mischievous giggle.

"Me cya stand yuh! now sshh Mrs.Dawkins a come nyam off we head right now" I say to her while pushing her to her seat.

Toni-Anne is a 5ft 6' dark skin beauty and I mean BEAUTY with the cutest natural figure to tie it all in.

Mrs. Dawkins enters the classroom and we all stand and greet her.

Yes that's how we have to greet the teachers here.

She waves for us to sit before we're even fully standing.

"Guys ya'll know better, I'm never with the cult greeting" she laughs. "Ry' do you want to lead today?" she says to me smiling.