33|Amends

Jordanne's POV:

"Mum...Skulli...Library please" I say, carefully assessing their body language.

Sue hands her cup to Ms.Janette and walks off before Paul.

He glances at me for too long a second.

I hold his stare giving him time to adjust and move to the direction of the library before me.

*Just wah get this over with*

We all make it to the library and Mums is sitting to the corner where the shelves are, staring at nothing.

Lost in her thoughts.

Skulli takes a chair closer to my desk and tilts back.

"So?" I say taking a seat, suggesting for somebody to start.

"Jordanne it was a long time ago" my mother tries to explain. "And that night you called and we were together, was a like a relapse"

Think me coulda sit through this but she just start and me wah lef already.

"Mase told him how Sheer found out Suanne.... him more concerned about that" Paul tells her.

They exchange knowing looks.

Paul releases his locks and Mum shifts in her seat.

*Humph*

"Me want it from top man so she good" I say to them both.

Really wah know how everything start and how me just a pick that up after dadz pass.

*Yuh pick it up before, you just chose to ignore the signs*

"The day your dad found out was probably the worst day of my life" she begins and I swear Skulli just hiss him teeth.

Under him breath...

I shoot him a look, asking him to test me and he spins his chair directing his attention away from Sue.

*Man a behave like a b*tch so tonight..a wah?*

Jah know...

She begins to tell her story in detail.

Flashback:

"Suanne, why you make me come here if you no plan fi tell him?" Paul asks, with waves of pain and disappointment in his eyes.

"Paul... Sheer look like somebody fi play with? you have to give it time.."

"Time wah Sue?" he says cutting her off "How long now me know you? before Sheer right? you never tell him back then and you nahgo tell him now." Paul snares.

He's looking down at her with nothing but hurt bouncing off his shoulders.

She shifts her weight and attempts to lighten the mood with a kiss.

He doesn't move but instead allows her to deepen their kiss.

With their tongues playing swirl sweeper, hands searching for intimate areas of pleasure, Sues head lulls back as Paul finds her neck.

A moan slips from her lips much like Paul's finger slipping inside her bra to cup her breasts.

They forget where they are and welcome their inner urges.

Paul moves back to Sue's neck, shoving her down on the desk, disregarding the stationery scattered all over.

Her head falls back allowing him more space to kiss on.