Broken (Part 5)

Raavi is connected with various  machines.
Raavi's whole body is shaking, she is breathing heavy as she get shorts of breath. Her chest are going ups and down as she is gasping for breath. The heart machine is going in very unrhythmic way.

The doctor come running toward ICU with the nurse and they enter inside ICU in hurry.

Dr check raavi's pulse and heartbeat then give her three injections and Start treating her after sometime of continue treatment her breathing get normal doctor take a deep breath of relief as raavi's case was about to go out of his hand. Doctor come outside.

Shiva - "Doctor raavi thik to hai na usse kya hogaya tha achanak(scared)"

Dr. - "Dekhiya suddenly unki breathing difficulty bargai the aur heartbeat vi irregular ho raha tha, unhe bachana almost impossible ho gaya tha  but now situation is under control fornow".

Shiva - "Wo thik to hojayagi na doctor use aab hosh aaja ya gana.(shiva ask with a lot of hope)"

Dr. - "Filhal Jo heartbeat aur breathing problems bargai the it's is in control now but she is still critical".

Shiva - "to use hosh kab ayaga fir, kab thik hogi wo kab doctor?"

Shiva speak in a low & painfull voice
pain, disappointment, helplessness, regret all are shown in his eyes and voice

Dr. - "Maine afko pehle vi kahatha k vo bohot critical hai 24 gante mai hosh nai aaya to Kuch nai k sakte."

"Dekhi ya unki jo halat hai use dekhkar nai lagta k wo survive karpayangi infact wase lagraha ha wo survive karna hi nai chahte. "

Shiva - "doctor kya ma.. mai  m..mil Sa.. sa.. Sakta hun us. usse "

Dr. - "Sorry par aavi hum afko andar janeki permission nai de sakte. Abhi unhe under observation rakha hai after sometime I will check her and inform u"

Shiva kept quiet listening doctors words. He look toward raavi from door and remember doctor's words.

/how could that doctor say that she don't want to survive, how can he say that the chance of her survival is less, no his raavi can't left him like this, she can't leave him alone like this, yes he is in fault he deserve punishment, any worse punishment and he is ready for do any kind of punishment given by his raavi but not this he cannot lost her for forever, no he can't/

His tears is still following from his eyes, his eyes is red now because of crying. Doctor notice him and feel bad for him, dr keep his hand on shiva's shoulder and left from there. Shiva keep his hand on glass and speak

Shiva -  "Raavi please mujhe aase choor kar mat ja maina bohot bari galti nai nai guna ha bohot bara guna kiya hai par uski saja mujhe aase mat de mai nai ji paunga tere bina please uthja na chipkali please, dekh main tera gunegar hun na to mujhe saaja deneka liya hi sahi uthja na ek baar please mai nai bolunga ki mujhe maaf karde maine maaf karne layak kam nai kiya hai par aafni galti sudharne ka ek moka de na chipkali teri har saja mujhe manjoor ha chipkali sab karunga jo tu boligi par please uthja ese saja matde please.(crying bitterly)"

"Dekh wo doctor kya bol rahatha ki teri bachne k chances Kam h, tu jina nai chahti dekh uthja na use galat sabit karde utna raavi please."

Rishita and Dev come forward, Dev hug shiva and rishita put her hand on shiva's shoulder and try to console him.

Rishita - "Shiva shamhal kudko"

Shiva - "Bhabhi bhabhi usse bolo na Uth jaya wo mujhse naraj hai na meri baat nai sunrahi, mai ne usse hurt kiya na esliya wo mujhse baat nai karrahi hai aaf bolo na aaf bologe to uth jayagi, Dev tu bolna tu to uss ka bachpan ka dost hai na tere jarur sunegi bolna please Dev, bhabhi bolo na please"

Rishita - "Shiva samhal kudko doctor ne 24 gante bole the avi sirf 4 gante huwa hai avi pure 20 ghante hai hamare pass, thik hojayagi wo bohot strong hai wo shiva she will fight. Tu  himmat rakh shiva."

Although rishita is very angry with shiva for his distrust toward raavi, his hurtful words and accuses for her.  But she understand his recent condition how he must have gone through seen his raavi fighting with life.

The thought only of  your love one dying is so heartbroken. Then how it must feel seen your love one dying infront of u and shiva is going through this right now, so rishita decide to console him and support him right now and for his crime raavi herself give him punishment after recovering from this phase.

Shiva - "Aee sab kuch meri bajase huwa hai bhabhi aagr me meri raavi par bharosha karta uss ki baat sunta to ye sab nai hota, uski surgery hue thi bhabhi jindagi se avi avi larke aithe wo, woo dard me the par mujhe uska dard nai dikha itna andha kyase ho gaya ma bhabhi kyase usse mowot k mume dhakel diya maine bhabhi kyase aagr usse kuch ho gayatoo. "(Crying bitterly)

Yes the reason being raavi here in this condition is shiva only, his distrust and accuses is behind her critical condition if shiva has trusted her supported her and take care of her after surgery then she can't be here like this. As she was gone through surgery and she was weak before only that wasn't shiva's fault but she had survived that surgery she wasn't this critical during that surgery how critical she is now after all that drama shiva has done, after the accusations she gone through.

___

While all of this happened dhara is busy with chiku sitting in the nearby bench outside of ICU as dhara can't leave chiku for a second, so she bring him here also and now she come to shiva and said keeping her one hand on his shoulder.

Dhara - "Shiva mera baccha tu romat sab thik ho jayaga tension mat le ha"

______________***