Me

It's hard being me, I'm not arrogant or self-centered. 

I'm just a bit lost but found.

I'm in a warped world with other humans trying to make a living off something. 

What makes us human is the choices, some choices make us bad or good or something in between. 

Does it really make us human though? 

The future is based on our options but some of us can escape that. Only a select few. 

I am blossoming because I have escaped my one-way life story. I fought to reach out. 

My eyes glow in the day, and dim at night. My smile is electric and my sad face makes you uncomfortable. 

I am me and you are you. Yet we still feel similar emotions, so why not hug it out? Why not scream it out? Why not laugh it out while we walk the breeze line outside? 

If I was a garden, I know I would not be filled with roses or flowers. But with statues of emotions and unwanted bushes of thorns and weeds.

Waiting to be seen and touched. Waiting to be hugged and whispered to. Don't cry, life has just begun before it has ended.  

Everyone lives different lives and some get the short end of it, but at death can most be at peace. 

Free me and love me but don't hurt me. I am not a roulette waiting to be hit but a roulette waiting to be picked.