i am home

"I don't know what I am missing, I just know I am missing something"
"How does it feel?"
"Like a nostalgia? Like hollowness? Like I should feel something but I am not?"
"I know... Its just one of those unexplainable phase.. You dont know if you are feeling hollow or just feeling the absence of a feeling. Then you start to wonder is it pain or depression or sadness.
But slowly you understand that sometimes people just need some alone time to figure themself out. They just need that bit of space to breathe. Its as if letting time heal you on its own.
Then there will be one moment you will just breathe so softly, you won't be concentrating on the rhythm of your breaths or the pattern on your bed sheet. You will be unconsciously smiling even laughing without having any inner monologue with yourself about 'if I laugh harder will they notice I am just pretending? If I look away now will they try to catch my stare? If I let them will they tell me what's wrong instead of asking it?' No you just laugh so honestly so rawly that you place a flower on the mat of that lonely house you went too. You put a lock on the door and you check the tinted dull windows of the house and say 'I found my way back home, goodbye friend' because sometimes silence let's you in when everything seems out."