Chapter 1 • The Turtlez

My name is Leshawn. Although, despite what many people think, I am not a mugging violent dude with a gun that constantly shouts curse words at you while aggressively attacking you, showing how tough I really am. I'm a hood leader of a gang known as the Turtlez. We're a hood gang but we're not savages. We're actually a pretty chill team. We're made up of four people. Me, my brother, Rashawn, and my friends, Davonte and Malik. At first, we may look chill at first but whenever somebody messes with us, they'll learn why we're the world's most fearsome fighting team. I wouldn't consider myself the best at descriptions but I can try my best to talk about my homies. 

Rashawn is my brother

Rashawn is my brother. He's a hothead and tends to get himself into dangerous situations that nobody else would normally get himself into. He's got a pretty big build and I would call him quite the team player.. if he wasn't so fussy with everybody almost all the time. 

Malik is my friend and he has a lot of raw talent

Malik is my friend and he has a lot of raw talent. Once called a delinquent for using graffiti on public school property. Everybody back in High School used to call him "Orange" because he constantly wore orange and he kept using it as his spray paint color. Ever since then, he's been a silent dude but mostly a free spirit. And last but not least, 

 And last but not least, 

Davonte. Davonte is the smartest on the team but also the weakest. Don't get me wrong, he's a black air force natural but he's really low when it comes to terms of strengths and abilities. Davonte is more of an idea guy. He creates ideas for ways to get out of our problems and he's really good when it comes to programming and development. He's one of the best people on our team and a really great homie in general. Anyway, me and the gang tonight are meeting up with our rival hood team known as the Purple Dragons. We've never had an actual physical fight with them yet but most of our rivalry comes from XBOX Live Conversations and multiple rounds of us beating them in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, and Fortnite games. The boys and I are getting weapons to prepare to fight if they ever try to pull something on us. Looking over this, this could or could not be a good idea. From what I know, there are currently 15 members of the Purple Dragons. In case fighting them does not work we got our girl April O'Neil to watch over our backs if we jumped. The boys and I are loading up in the Battle Shell as we speak. This isn't our first fight so we may or may not survive this battle. I have no worries because out of all the fights we've had so far, we've never lost once. Wish us luck, as if we need any.