Prologue

Park Minhee moves from Korea to America, to live with her brothers (Park Sunghoon and Park Jongseong) and their friends (enhypen) after she gets in a car accident. She discover that the accident gave her powers her first day in America and the next thing she knows there's some random rich dude trying his best to recruit her. Can she combine her powers with her regular life? Or do they not mix, creating an explosion of a chemical reaction?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
General Information:

Park Minhee is a 16 year old girl (16 international age, she would be 18 in Korea). She's the youngest of 3 siblings with her parents not in the picture.

Her parents are dead but you guys will find out how and why later. For right now all you need to know is that her parents owned multiple businesses and real estate and all of that got passed down to the kids.

Jay owns all their 'beauty' companies, so fashion, perfume, makeup etc. Sunghoon owns all their 'sports/athletic' companies, so gyms, equipment stores, rinks and fields etc. Minhee owns the 'travel and hospitality' companies, so airports and hotels. Since their parents didn't have a lot of airports and hotels they decided to also give Minhee a school.

The Park children decided that they didn't want to be young CEO's so for right now the businesses basically run themselves so the kids can focus on school and having fun. They sometimes check up on their companies if it's urgent matters or if they have nothing else to do.

With of all of them owning companies, they rich rich. Like living on Mars rich.

Minhee's starting powers consist of heightened senses, telepathy,  blue shield mist thingy (like a mash up of violet from the incredibles and loki but blue), and telekinesis.

Jay and Sunghoon live in Brooklyn, New York, with the rest of enhypen. Minhee doesn't really know enhypen but she's met them a few times and is comfortable around them.... except for Jake.

Minhee will be in the same grade as Ni-ki. They'll both go to Midtown School of Science and Technology which, surprise suprise, Minhee owns.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Favorites:

Food: Crepes

Drink: Chocolate Milk

School Subject: Science (obvi)

Hobby: Dancing

(Starting) Power: Telekinesis

Brother: Sunghoon(Don't tell Jay though)

Avenger: Thor and Peter

Enhypen Member: Niki & Jungwon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ages & Grades:

Heeseung: 19; Senior
Jay & Sunghoon(Twins) 18; Junior
Jake: 18; Junior
Sunoo: 17; Sophomore
Jungwon: 17; Sophomore
Minhee: 16; Freshman
Niki: 16; Freshman