Chapter 2

* silence*

Cora pulls Niall into a room and says they have to talk.

" Management will be so mad!" Cora said

"We don't have to have one ourselves."

Niall replied, "Can we adopt?"

"I guess, but we will have to announce that we are adopting today for even more good news!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*2 hours later*

Cora and Niall finish talking an figuring out how to tell everyone that they were going to adopt a kid. They both walk downstairs nervously and wait for the perfect moment to tell everyone.

Cora looks Niall straight in his crystal blue eyes to motion that it was the perfect time because everyone was happy and laughing. Niall looked back in to Cora's green/grey eyes to agree that it was the perfect time.

Cora grabbed a glass and a fork and tapped the side of the glass. Everyone grew silent and looked at the couple standing at the end o the stairs.

"Hello everyone!" both o them say.

" We have an important announcement to tell you guys!" Niall exclaimed.

Niall's mom looks at the two and says "Just tell us already!!!!!"

"Ok, ok, I don't know how to say this right but,"Niall says before being interrupted by Cora.

"WE ARE GOING TO ADOPT A KID!!!"

* everyone starts cheering but Niall's father*

Niall's father pulls Niall to the side to give him a talk to.

"What were you thinking?!?" he says.

"We want a child but we know management won't let us have our own so we want to adopt!"Niall replies madly

"You don't know what kind of mess your getting into!" Niall's father replies.

"I have to go and celebrate our wanting to adopt a child and our engagement with my fiancé!" Niall finally says walking away.

Niall walks back and stands next to Cora. "What happened?" Cora asks nervously.

Niall answers "Well.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Thank you so much for reading my fanfiction!!!!! It means sooooo much to me that you are reading this fanfiction right now I will be updating a lot so be ready!!

Please vote,follow, and comment it will mean the world to me!!

Thank you!!!