Chapter 6

Niall's P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was a little scared to put Emily into school but I've known the teacher she is going to have for a long time. His name is Casey. He has always been a good singer ,that's how I met him, he writes and sings his own music all the time. I was always listening to his music because it has always been AMAZING!! I think because he has a good way with words he has a good way with handling kids. I have always been able to trust him with anything.

Cara, Emily and I walk to the local elementary school for her first day. I walked her into the office and told them it was her first day and we needed to know her class number. They said it was room 14 by the playground. All of us walked to the end of the playground and Cara and I stopped in front of the classroom. I knelt down next to Emily and gave her a GIANT hug while I told her, " Have an amazing day sweetheart." I let go from our hug as Cara hugged Emily tighter than I did. Emily said a giant goodbye as she walked into the classroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emily's P.O.V.

I was kind of scared as I was lead to the front of the class by Mr.Casey. I stood in the front of the room and got asked a few random questions like : "What's your name?", What's your favorite color?", and  "Is your daddy really Niall from One Direction?". I answered all of them then I got put in a seat next to a boy with short curly hair and tons on drawings on his folder. '" Hi my name is Emily!" I said trying to make a new friend. " Hi my name's Jayden!" We had a small conversation then got back to coloring. We were all interrupted by Mr.Casey starting to talk. "Hi class! Who wants to show Emily around during recess?" No one raised their hand other than Jayden.

"I CAN DOOOOOOO ITTTTTTT!!!!!!" Jayden yelled as he waved his hand back and forth. " Ok Jayden...." "YAY!!!" " Ok you can pack up all of you amazing art into you cubbies and before you leave--" He got cut off by the bell for recess.

I waited for Jayden to finish putting his AMAZING drawing in his backpack to go to recess....with the cutest boy in my class!!! I might have a new best friend that I know I will have for a long time!!

We walked out to the playground and saw a giant group. " Can we go over there?" I ask Jayden excitedly. " Uh Oh Ok" He said not completely we should. "YAY!" I yelled We walked over to the group and saw an older girl (I'm going to say about 5th grade) her name is Kali I walked through  group and said hi and introduced myself as the new girl.

Kali was a little mean to me and it made me cry. I ran away from the group and gave Jayden a big hug while I started to cry. I could tell I am going to have a BIG crush on him....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 YAY ANOTHER UPDATE!!!!!! I waned to add a little friend for Emily so I added Jayden! Also I actually know a guy named Casey! He is actually an AMAZAYN singer! His youtube channel name is CaseySing and he has amazing songs! He made an EP called Lovestruck Idiocity and if you listen it would be amazing!

I would also like to give a shout out to Kali at mynameis_URFACE   who writes Nerd Alert! She is an awesome writer and she is really nice! Please read her fanfiction and love it!

Please comment / vote / and share!!

Love you guys!! See you in the next chapter!